*DODGE BOMBS* Thank you everyone! It was a BLAST!

Just got a request for Wednesday.

Legends vs Icons

Oh don’t mention it, that tiny thing^^

If you wanna. :3

2 Likes

How many plots wide is a regulation Dodgebomb court? I’m thinking some cities will want their own home court advantage…

1 Like

Hey hey we have that in the plans lol. Let us all have fun here Wednesday. Then the serious stuff will begin. Traveling teams and matches are our dream yes.

1 Like

This game being much easier to have a frequent bases. Now is the team to talk it over with your friends and you guilds. Teams only have to be 1 players at least. 1v1 is just as much fun as any other team size. After Wednesday I will measure up the Stadium and post more info if anyone is interested.

2 Likes

If you want a stream of it and I’m free, I can do that. Could get some commentators on discord for that real sports like feel :joy:

4 Likes

Oh maaan that would be the perfect situation. Anyone want to be a commentator?

2 Likes

To anyone attending Wednesday at 6pm EST. If you are doing a bomb build please put on Durability. The bombs we will be giving away for the event are not cheap. The longer they last the more we can give out.

1 Like

Who’s streaming? Would be fun to see the Legends lose to us Icons :sunglasses:

Prepares to get roasted

1 Like

I might be able to stream the Wednesday one, will have to double check

1 Like

Depending on the timing, I might be able to watch it live. Will throw yams at the opposing team - be warned :joy:.

1 Like

I challenge thee @morey523

You won’t be home in time!!!

We can do it at a random time!!! Unless your scared…run little man and hide! (Anytime after 9pm)

Go anytime guys. Always open.

@morey523 is to scared

I’m old after 9pm I’m in bed youngin

I just hear you shaking in your high heels :joy:

But these heels are so comfy

1 Like

One more day!!! Whos excited?

Mass amounts of bombs are being forged for the event. As of now the schedule starting at 6pm est Wednesday is.

Opening match: Skeletor vs Orrian.
Random matches: Anyone willing can get in there and have some fun.

Main Event: Legends vs Iconic

3 Likes