*DODGE BOMBS* Thank you everyone! It was a BLAST!

Would any developers be able to attend? See the creation you have made in all its glory.

@james @SamF @Leahlemoncakes

3 Likes

@ILegend want to put a little wager down. 100k team pays to the winner?

1 Like

This is awesome I know we would like to build arena at New Midgar, let us know the specs. We can’t play this round but definitely next one. We are west coast time so don’t get off work in time. If it was a weekend event we would join in.

5 Likes

Awesome after the event we will take the measurements and take this to the next level. An Official Boundless League!

3 Likes

Time to start creating Arenas again, i did back in Xsyon when you had to terraform by hand

1 Like

lmao lets do it! you going down! <3

1 Like

Before the finally match of “Legends vs Iconic” we will be taking any bids. You must sign team 1 or 2. Then hand trade 10k. You then will be promoted in the book. If your team wins, the total of both books will be dispersed to the winning team book and the people who hand traded.

Confusing I know we will try to help make sense of it during the event.

5 Likes

23 hours left!

1 Like

1 Like

I can’t promise that I’ll be there but I’ll do my best :grin:.

Good luck for later and hope you all enjoy!

7 Likes

Event is today! Streamers and video editors please message me today so we can make sure you have some nice shots.

To the public. Dont be shy come to the event. Regulation bombs will be given out so everyone hopefully will have a chance to play. Solo players welcome match sizes are 1v1 2v2 and Free for all fitting everyone in the arena at once.

3 Likes

8 Hours till the most fun you will ever have.

3 Likes

I don’t think I’m gonna be able to stream it sadly, as 6pm is 11pm for me and have work early :pensive: But for future ones if I’m able to, I’d love to!

2 Likes

Ok… so that looks way fun. I’m gonna try to be there! :blush:

3 Likes

@Trundamere @majorvex able to record or stream?

1 Like

I’d love to, but that’s a really bad time for me (M-F 3pm-9pm)

I’m usually able to be in-game late at night (10pm CDT or later). Anytime on the weekends is good.

Sometimes, I can jump on during the day for a few minutes - but that’s very sporadic and I can’t plan it. I mostly just check the forums on my phone until I can get in-game at night.

1 Like

What if it was moved to Saturday?

1 Like

Think its too late to reschedule. Lets just have some fun tonight and get more prepared for the next event. Thanks everyone see you tonight!

2 Likes

Gonna Be Epic! :crossed_swords:

2 Likes

Is @Jiivita gonna be there he be a epic opponent for someone lol

2 Likes