Does fall armor prevent wall damage?

Hitting a wall at high speeds causes wall damage, similar to fall damage. This happens when you Spider-Man splat into a wall but aren’t grappled onto anything, and also when you get hit into a wall by a wildstock. Does fall armor skill help with wall damage…?

1 Like

The skill might say ‘fall damage’ armor, but it’s not, and the game doesn’t have ‘fall damage’, only ‘impact damage’. So yes, it will reduce ‘wall damage’ too.

3 Likes

Maybe the devs could reduce horizontal impact damage WITHOUT needing a skill since the damage taken is currently incredibly unbalanced. :wink:

This is why your teachers always told you to WALK in school :joy:

1 Like

My assumption is you’re saying ‘wall’ damage is too high, but it is the same as ‘floor’ damage, there’s no bias. If anything, wall damage should be ‘worse’ since slamming your face into a wall hurts far more than landing on your feet from a height :wink:

2 Likes

Well, I’ve already fully written out my thoughts on this on another post. I’d really like to hear what you think after reading it. I, along with a large portion of the playerbase, disagree with you.

1 Like