(done) Cant forge aoe tools anymore

Dura is easy to get put damage and dura on at the same time. Ill make some hammers when home. Its been awhile.

Huh, so it isn’t just me then…

For quite some I suspected that the forging rng takes all kinds of little things into account. I’ve noticed for instance that when after a few good forges I suddenly get endless bad luck. Then I use a slightly different method or I forge something totally different with different mats that goes well, then go back to the hi end hammer stuff and it goes well too.

Like the game punishes you for forging a lot in one sitting or something. It wasn’t this bad a few months ago. Also forces you to change things up.

But I also just chalked it up to being in less of a good mood which means I notice the bad rng more…

4 Likes

When I have a run of bad luck on the forge…I sacrifice my self…seems to reset my luck :rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Will definitely test this one ! :laughing:

2 Likes

I do like with real slot machines, when the odds play against me I switch to an other centraforge, or to a different tool

1 Like

word…
normaly i stopped too before i lose 100 deconst.
but this time ill keep on trying, because now i have a extra forge for speed tools n dura tools…

maybe thats not good with the game physics…

ill prefer speed tools no dura…
my customers all wannt to buy this dura tools… as i have started, i used dura tools too, cause of the costs…

i dont use that boon removal anymore… if i used it for the second boon, the third boon will failed up to 70% ( the safest boon lol…)
if i use deconstruct, i often lose those used boon removal… (talking about the feather one)
i only used it for the last boon… cause i lost more than 100 pcs like this way…
and i think to myself, never ever for the second boon…

exactly like you sayd…
this one, after a break… INSTANT!!!

im back xd

3 Likes

Actually, there was some update today and out of curiosity I went to forge series of hammers. Ended up making four batches, without major issues. Seems like it behaves normal, but still the chance of the boon landing outstide of the gum’s specification seems to be higher, which makes it still a bit more complicated, but that I can call “challenging”, not “frustrating” :laughing:.

This is just a feeling, lets watch it longer term.

(And I didn’t even need to sacrifice myself)

2 Likes

Lmao. I don’t think he was serious. If so oh man… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nice set up!

1 Like

Shame, I would have watched that! :joy:

1 Like

yeah i realized it to late cause i have to use every chance that things went better… anyway, yesterday it wasnt funny 4 me… today i can laugh about that doll thing…

der beitrag bekommt 8 likes, das sagt alles über euch!!!
neue Spieler verarschen? die dann noch mehr geld verlieren? echt richtig lustig…
ihr hattet mehr als eine chance, obwohl ihr mich verarscht habt und jetzt, meine freunde, werdet ihr das ernten, was ihr gesäht habt

b. u. f. u.

ich hoffe ihr lernt was daraus…

bye

1 Like

There’s more than one way to do it, lol. Sorry if that one didn’t work for you. There’s been others posted.
I still have oorty dolls by all my forges :woman_shrugging:
If you’d like, come by my build sometime and I’ll show you a few other ways that might be easier for you.

:wave:

1 Like

I have just stopped crafting tools at all due to this very issue. They have added multiple new boons to the gums so the odds are worse. On top of that it seems pretty clear that they’ve also adjust the odds behind the scenes as the same exact boons come up constantly. It is clearly not “random” as it was originally. The Junk boons are clearly much more heavily weighted.

Personally I got tired of throwing mass amounts of resources at it to get little to nothing in return. I now buy all of my tools from a local shop, and won’t bother trying to craft again until there are some significant changes.

Assuming my german isn’t too rusty, you definitely got a thanks. It’s just that nobody had any idea who donated :wink:

1 Like

Yep, we talked about this all morning! Thank you again. Holy Smokes what a donation. Definitely the biggest donation we have ever had!!!

sry didnt notice…
ive deleted my post…

again, sorry…

and again, and again…