[TNT] New Nixia Megathread: Next Level Nixbot

There isnt an oort shortage. Its a hunter shortage .

3 Likes

Running a market takes up quite a bit of oort! Was almost half of it already, it needs to be reachable after all.

And I have in collaboration with TNT the Nova Golda Farm Hubs on each of their T5+ portals, that’s 12 2x2 portals (will be changed now to 1x2) and a whole lot of 1x2 portals in each of the hubs…

It adds up!

Good thing I closed down my own T5+ network a little while ago that ate up even more!

1 Like

I can only imagine. I just tend to use the 100c warp fee myself, but I do know the convenience of portals over a warp token is very tempting for most. :joy:

1 Like

Greetings Oortians

Free basic beacon fuel available in the middle of the TNT hub finally got around to clearing out foliage!

Keep those beacons lit!

3 Likes

4c sap and bark now on sale at the TNT superstore
1 full shop stand of each available

1 Like

The most amazing act of kindness I have ever seen!
Some person or people have donated over 6300 rough Oort in the megahub since yesterday!
This is enough Oort to power the network for 140days!

So whoever you are, from all of us at TNT the biggest Thank You for your selfless generosity!

I still cannot believe it!

17 Likes

WOW, that’s a lot :astonished: Thank you whoever you are! ^^

4 Likes

@Marcello666 Thank you for the wonderful Oort donation! It is highly appreciated. If there is anything we can do for you please let us know!

1 Like

From all of us at TNT we would also like to say a big thank you to all of our planet hosts, you do an incredible job to keep the network running!

We will be paying forward the kind gift we received to all of you so look out for messages in the nixia discord, skynet channel

4 Likes

oh. damn… is this case…

i cant say how much im sorry…

sorry…

2 Likes

i whispered to the request basket owner…
without any answer… didnt want to make it public, “but i want him to let know”…

feels a lil bit sad after this…

but again…

sorry…

4 Likes

no need to apologise friend, i myself rarely check notifications. also the beacon might belong to a member who is not playing right now.

Thank you again!

4 Likes

here too…

last but not least:

a big thank to that dev. (s) who loves “numbers” much more, than i do… (and i realy love them alot)

without your “art” of calculation ingame this wont happend…

youre a real godlike juggler of numbers <3

thx 4 this, who ever you are…

2 Likes

Thanks a million million marcello! That was an amazing donation and we spread the love a little bit :grin:. No need to apologise, you did a really nice thing!

2 Likes

TNT has opened a Farm on Houchus I for the rare Ancient Tree (Color Light Blue #130) and lots of the white gleam. The entire area is enclosed for your safety (such a relative term if you have been around our Megahub :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:). You can reach it from our Houchus I planetary hub.

When you go thru make a hard left / u-turn and the portal is here:

Here is the overview of the Farm Daytime:

Nightime:

As you might see in the photos there are pieces of red gleam located in groups of 3 at 6 locations. This marks the Ancient Tree locations. There are 6 trees total inside and each tree has 6 piece of Ancient. Each red gleam is over the pieces.

There are also just over 600 (I think it is 610 but could be 1 more or less) pieces of white gleam here:

Now you can gather without falling off into the abyss or having the mobs attack when you walk around.

Happy Farming ALL!

7 Likes

Yes, this was a long time in the making. Thankyou @XxymoxX for putting the work in. You really do build the best sheds

1 Like

Now where is that bag of mulch?

2 Likes

Oh just over there in the corner by the window

TNT IS PROUD TO PRESENT…THE ALL BLOCK MUSEUM!

I am sure many of us here remember the absolutely wonderful All Block Shop that @BetaBoB built.

When it vanished into regen two of our guild members were amongst the many players that tried to save parts of it, in the end to pay homage to a place they loved they decided to recreate it.

The new All Block Museum builds on the foundations laid out by its predecessor and expands into many more sections than before.

So congratulations to the Grey Sisters, Anni & Tess (@LadyGrey)
We are so proud to have this incredible build be part of the TNT legacy.

The Museum is located on Gellis and it will be the new Gellis planet portal for the TNT Megahub.
Opening today around 9pm UTC.

Some teasers below until then!

24 Likes

You guys are AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME!!!

6 Likes