Don't go in the woods alone. Creepy Munteen VII night

We were just about to leave as Karokendo screamed “look at this”, and that’s what happened, so many mobs :doug: hands are shaking:

Sorry I stopped the video early, there was a very funny moment when we jumped back from the mountain to the mobs, and there was a lot of them and we both screamed “RUN” and we ran quickly without looking back :sweat_smile:

18 Likes

That was truly insane @Nibuls Thanks for recording this madness :smiley:

8 Likes

That was just like one third of the… first wave

12 Likes

Holy excited!!! This is exactly what I wanted!!! Thanks for sharing.

7 Likes

Amazing capture. Watching this really made my day.

Releasing the update is quite a low key experience, it’s a bit like handing in your homework - it’s far from perfect, full of issues, but you tried your best - but seeing the result is freaking awesome!!

#Yarboo!!

17 Likes

i love this game :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Hahaha that is amazing… so the “Warning, dangerous planet” signs were true! :smile:

Come to Munteen… bring a friend … you’ll need one!

8 Likes

@james good job on that update. Whole team made something amazing with this game. Now i feel like the dangerous world is actually very dangerous. The fact that skills limit you makes the experience even better.

I can’t wait to see weather damage and more monsters. I wish to see even more dangerous worlds!

9 Likes

like when you need a 4 or even more friends to go there)) :scream:

2 Likes

That analogy seems very fitting, @james.

Funny how me and @Scratchnwiff have been running around typing ‘Yarr Boor!’ because that emote is so damn hilarious.

/facepalm and /laugh were my favourites, but post update /point and /wave are too good.

Are female voices in the pipeline? I spoke to @QUEENNUTS earlier and there was definitely some bass in her voice…

3 Likes

Awesome update Wonderstruck team! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

2 Likes

Very kewl vid! Many mobs were slain, haha!

1 Like

I just had this happen to me, where I had all these mobs chasing after me and I did manage to kill a few, but all I wanted was to get to a beacon of mine… :pensive: It was a valley, so I got entrenched and then trying to run away because they just seemed to keep spawning, I got killed because I was getting stuck trying to avoid taking damage.

4 Likes

@NerArth That looks like the kind of situation grapples are MADE for.

Easy escape with a grapple, certain death without.

Ouch! With all those wildstock you probably got tossed around like a rag doll!

2 Likes

Yes, that’s true. I did have a grapple but I didn’t really think of where to climb; that kind of thing when you’re so focused on something you forget you still have a few options left to use.

Name of topic is not a joke)) @NerArth

1 Like

Thanks Wonderstruck team for this amazing update! I have not had this fun in ages. I am loving the more difficult worlds, the objectives and the skills :+1:
Yesterday I went to Munteen VII and started to kill everything in my front! Does that make me a bad person?

5 Likes

I think this question would be relevant if they did not try to kill you too.:wink:

2 Likes

But they don’t. I bet spitters only want to play with you. And cuttletrunks want a hug. Etc.

2 Likes