Don't go in the woods alone. Creepy Munteen VII night

@NerArth That looks like the kind of situation grapples are MADE for.

Easy escape with a grapple, certain death without.

Ouch! With all those wildstock you probably got tossed around like a rag doll!

2 Likes

Yes, that’s true. I did have a grapple but I didn’t really think of where to climb; that kind of thing when you’re so focused on something you forget you still have a few options left to use.

Name of topic is not a joke)) @NerArth

1 Like

Thanks Wonderstruck team for this amazing update! I have not had this fun in ages. I am loving the more difficult worlds, the objectives and the skills :+1:
Yesterday I went to Munteen VII and started to kill everything in my front! Does that make me a bad person?

5 Likes

I think this question would be relevant if they did not try to kill you too.:wink:

2 Likes

But they don’t. I bet spitters only want to play with you. And cuttletrunks want a hug. Etc.

2 Likes

Just fixed this. The fix should be in a release soon.

1 Like

Fixed what exactly? This wasn’t intended? Because it’s awesome.

8 Likes

8 Likes

OMG

13 Likes

You found the Sacred Hopper Breeding Pit!

6 Likes

A bomb would be super nice there

4 Likes

That’s some scary stuff, @Karokendo.

The new steaming kettle sounds for those guys are both appropriate and super annoying at the same time.

2 Likes

Jump in. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

No not intended… yet. We hope to have awesome combat events like this soon. But our server can’t cope with that many NPCs yet. We are planning on making the NPC’s a lot cheaper so we can do things like this :smiley:

I also found a couple of other bugs along the way. Which should improve the NPC counts so a few more spawn (in the next update).

7 Likes

Time to exploit until is pathed? :stuck_out_tongue:

KEEP :clap: THIS :clap:

2 Likes

LOL I was part of this raid. Awesome moment… lol so much XP. :smiley:

Wait… nvm. :smiley: @SWProzee1 and I weren’t in this one but it’s still an awesome spot. :slight_smile: