[Downtime Complete] Update Deployed for 'Live Test'

Seriously, what’s with the “this community” BS? Every other video-game community is worse than that.
We’re excited to play, that’s all, deal with it.

6 Likes

our making this game is there job and they ignore half the mails like anybody else in world doing desk job

yeah its just the goblins and trolls
:joy:
just joking goblin love ya

1 Like

:rofl:
Im fine. It’s the people who clearly have overworked typing skills that should deal with the fact they’ll release stuff when they release stuff, not on ‘this communities’ baby schedule.

4 Likes

its justified drama now lol

Could be but then they have to kick all the players without the perk off the planet.

Am I the only one taking a nap in a couple hours to wake up earlier enough for ordering a planet?

3 Likes

Way ahead of you
I slept all day just woke up

2 Likes

Sleep? What’s that?

3 Likes

Planet Rental Disclaimer:

Please allow 3-5 business days for your planet to be delivered by Amazon.

8 Likes

“*” after the 7 day processing period

Made that mistake once lol. Paid an extra $30 for something to be over-nighted. I called them the next day to see what was up and was told “we’ll over-night it once it’s done in processing”. Talk about being :rage: lol

5 Likes

Wheres this stated? Please tell me you are joking!

2 Likes

1 Like

Prime Next Day!!

2 Likes

I do wonder if there is a delay between purchase and appearance of your planet?

I think there may be, at least for the first group of renters. They said the Creative worlds have to be submitted via webform (I think).

Also wonder if creative will be more expensive then sovereign or vice versa.

Sorry, I have no clue what the pricing will be or if one type will cost more. Hopefully the FAQ will be posted soon.

Yea just thinking out loud lol

I would think if you are selecting biomes and such for your planet then it has to be created which could take some time, especially at first if they get 100 requests for planets. I would think it could take a few days at first.

2 Likes