DSK Galaxy - Grand Opening in Duskmoor

Duskmoor, the 2nd largest city (and growing) in the galaxy, is excited to announce DSK Galaxy located in Duskmoor Town Center! DSK Galaxy will serve as a “main hub” for many Boundless players and compliment the many hubs, malls, shopping networks etc. that already exist in Duskmoor Town Center – all just a few steps in any direction =)

Some information on DSK Galaxy:

-Unlike other huge sprawling hubs, DSK Galaxy stays with Duskmoor Town Center’s theme of density and keeps hubs, portals and gathering spots all within a few steps of each other; find it ALL fast =)
-Galactic Gathering for hunts (including Exo/T7 hunts) is just a couple of plots away, The most active US time zone hunt schedule.
-Other major hubs are also close at hand: Fairy Tales Portal network, Portal Seekers Biitula, Hubbit, Ultima HQ (new & old), Legendville, La Familia and more – including most major malls and important points of interest with Boundless.
-The entirety of DSK Galaxy is highly visible making any spot valuable and EASY to access.
-We will customize any portal to your preference.
-Any and all users are welcome whether you are a major hub, mall, town, or individual house/shop owner.

Come by and grab a prefabricated portal/token, or contact us via Discord, General Shogun#5478 or Salt#8843, or drop a message, question or comment here.

This is great, I was hoping for a hub, now we need a resource center with farms.

You should totally post pictures because it’s also got quite an aesthetic.

CorVeritas - you read our minds =)

Pics incoming in an hour or so.

Thanks!

That is gorgeous!!! Amazing job!!!

So this is portal hub? Was a bit confused first

Needs more blue stone, like PS Biitula =)

What planet is this on? I forget where duskmoor is lol. i’ll be linking my shop to a few places soon and may be interested depending on location.

What planet is this on? I forget where duskmoor is lol. i’ll be linking my shop to a few places soon and may be interested depending on location.

It is Pheminorum :smiley:

This is our Main Hub and the Portal mall is located right beside it. We are a great City to link to specifically for US East & West due to lower portal shard costs but all are welcome!!! We are the # 2 City in the galaxy and connected to everywhere.

:tada: :trophy: :clap:

5 Portals opened this week, very exciting!! Hoping this will be the DK Mall for US players!!!