Duskmoor -Capitol of Pheminorum

Solum was pixelgate and aquatopia if I remember right, though I don’t know what came before pixelgate.

1 Like

I may be miss remembering then but I’m pretty sure they took over capital of Berlyn from my city of New Berlyn.

2 Likes

therka market. the first big boundless city

3 Likes

Therka market was on Therka tho :stuck_out_tongue: these were capitals of Solum!

2 Likes

ahh. there was dragons watch.

2 Likes

Hello Everyone,
Duskmoor is offering all size portals for sale in the center city, you can message me Monk or Nightmara to change out signs or customize the portal size

Thanks

2 Likes

I also forgot to mention we have dozens of housing plots starting a 3x3 just ask!

2 Likes

It’s great here… just moved in from Finata

3 Likes

I travel by here pretty regularly and they’ve been really busy with building and seem to be extremely active of late too. It’s cool to see!

Duskmoor offers t3 buffs grapple & run ,brew extension, t2 lava protection, plant healing & builders Insurance for all its citizens free of charge. We use all our foot fall from roads to maintain or buffs, many housing plots available

We are new player friendly and regularly run hunts,help us become the largest city in the game!

Looking for new residents to Duskmoor we welcome new and veteran players alike

Do you love to build? Maybe Duskmoor is a great place for you to show off those builder/chisel skills

2 Likes

What is the guilds forum on discord, I joined the farming guild yesterday, and I forgot to log onto discord. I also am excited to be part of the group.

2 Likes

Yes, we are always quite active in town! Whether we’re running hunts, working on the city, or helping others get set up, you’ll find one of us quite easily!!!

1 Like

Need some more footfall in your beautiful capital? Now offering MORE portals to link your amazing cities to our always busy Duskmoor center!!!

Still offering plots in town to new and old players who would like their artistic builds actually visited!!

1 Like

Visit our Duskmoor Mall for some of the best deals in the known Universe

many housing plots available

We are new player friendly and regularly run hunts,help us become the largest city in the game!

Looking for new residents to Duskmoor we welcome new and veteran players alike

Do you love to build? Maybe Duskmoor is a great place for you to show off those builder/chisel skills

2 Likes

Duskmoor, the 2nd largest city (and growing) in the galaxy, is excited to announce DSK Galaxy located in Duskmoor Town Center! DSK Galaxy will serve as a “main hub” for many Boundless players and compliment the many hubs, malls, shopping networks etc. that already exist in Duskmoor Town Center – all just a few steps in any direction =)

Some information on DSK Galaxy:

-Unlike other huge sprawling hubs, DSK Galaxy stays with Duskmoor Town Center’s theme of density and keeps hubs, portals and gathering spots all within a few steps of each other; find it ALL fast =)
-Galactic Gathering for hunts (including Exo/T7 hunts) is just a couple of plots away, The most active US time zone hunt schedule.
-Other major hubs are also close at hand: Fairy Tales Portal network, Portal Seekers Biitula, Hubbit, Ultima HQ (new & old), Legendville, La Familia and more – including most major malls and important points of interest with Boundless.
-The entirety of DSK Galaxy is highly visible making any spot valuable and EASY to access.
-We will customize any portal to your preference.
-Any and all users are welcome whether you are a major hub, mall, town, or individual house/shop owner.

Come by and grab a prefabricated portal/token, or contact us via Discord, General Shogun#5478 or Salt#8843, or drop a message, question or comment here.

2 Likes

Nytemara also can be contacted in Duskmoor.
Duskmoor Galaxy Portals :partying_face:

1 Like

Do you like to Hunt!! Then join us anytime on one of our T6 hunts its a great way to make some coin.

2 Likes

Leadership Council - We still have a great many housing plots available. They are free jut ask
Monk -City builder
Deex-City forger
Sterb-Quartermaster
Nyte- More than Decor, South district Warden
Greenheart- Huntmaster
Salt-Ambassador, North & East District warden
Mal- Procurement manager
Khaotik- Money maker, Farmer
Goldfish -City Forger
Sarge - West district Warden
Draxous - Keeper of Secrets

3 Likes

@everyone Duskmoor is proud to partner with Fairytales Worlds. We are now the central hub for US East and connections to all T4 -T6 planets. Please give them a warm welcome by visiting!!! A little footfall goes a long way, and it’s a very beautiful design.

4 Likes