Economy system idea [Edit phrasing to better explain points]

Edit OP to better explain the idea :slight_smile:

Then why in the world did the devs make the farm so complex with so many rules that have to be followed? This has to be planted by this for crops but for seeds it has to be planted near this, You have to have this item or tool to do this and you need this for that but can only find it on exo planets.

They made farming complex, difficult for the new and low level players, that is just my opinion.

And to me, if you want to increase the players visiting cites, why not REWARD players for visiting cities? They get a part of the footfall. After all, a shop owner, and as a former one I do know this, does not have to be at their shop every day all day to take care of customers. They plop down the restocked goods they are selling, collect the coins from what has sold and leave. Coming back generally from 2 to four days later, some every day, some just once a week. Depending on six, from 15 minutes to maybe a couple hours. I’m going time in shop, not time to collect the mats and spent in making the items sold, that is a whole other topic.

Players who visit should get something for doing the running around if they are going to help increase the prestige of the city, if they contribute anything to the increase in the city prestige or ranking, the players who visit should get something. And it could be set that you can visit the city only one time each day to keep players from leaving, coming back, leaving, coming back, leaving, coming back . . .

I’m in a lot of pain and needed shimmering orbs for a recipe. Was short around 50, gave in and went dashing around to some shops, having to go to not just several different shops but several different planets to find the orbs at a fair price. Bought them and returned to my base; and it took me over half a hour of this and I had to quit playing due to pain – laid down to rest, too early for a pain med. Still in pain, 15 minutes before I can take a pain med, gonna take it early and have to lay down again. That is my life, it is now rare to play for more than half a hour, few lucky times I can play for a hour maybe two. Earlier when I laid down forgot to quit, left my girl standing in her base for two hours.

You want more players involved, you want to increase the economy? Do by giving coins to those who do the running around and buy products and give footfall to others. Let them be rewarded and maybe they will shop more and not get mad and quit because they can’t find what they need or the price is too high. Me, I go give the player 70 footfall and the owner 30, at least 60/40, but to make the shop owners happy, it could be 50/50 so they won’t fuss so much.

Like I said, I’m in pain so may sound grouchy, don’t snarl at me please for how I word it. I may snarl back if my pain doesn’t go and then my guild will have to yell at me and I hate having them have to do that.

adding, they don’t really yell, they go Janna, be nice now, or I’m sorry but there was a flag and I had no choice. And I go well, I deserved it (maybe). laying down didn’t help, nor the pain meds. GggggRRRRRRRrrrrrrr

1 Like