Edit post

Theres people flagging posts that are just an information about something. But new changes make it impossible once something is hidden to get it back. Therefore the support services are needed. Its a shame that information about a community project can get hidden that way. And its the people that claim the loudest how much they would do for the community that sabotage other community projects.

3 Likes

Yes, I am having this issue as well. Must be something they changed when they changed over from Wonderstruck to Monumental

1 Like

No it’s because someone was abusing the editing to spam bump their posts so it was always at the top.
It was reported and this is their fix to it. They’re still working on that as well as the abuse of the mass flag to get topics closed and removed.

It’s good they’re actively working on reducing these exploits. Bad for those that use it in a legitimate way unfortunately.

4 Likes

Oh, thanks for the info

1 Like

This became a thing :sob::sob::sob: I spell check it then o o o some1 made a comment so I add a quote to my pre-existing comment so I dont fill up the post with tons of my comments :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

So are we to create a new post when times or dates for events change? Or if there is a typo? Or we want to make it look better because we learned how to use the forum features?

1 Like

See I gotta make a new comment to fix all my :sob::sob::sob:

Lol

2 Likes

I guess the thing to do in those cases would be to make a new post and close the previous one ?

3 Likes

alot of players on fourms only look at post with alot of views so how will this effect that ?

1 Like

they can chck my ip i am the only one that post from here and if you see me in game and you think a toon is me just ask i have nothing to hide like others i love it.

3 Likes

If that’s the solution, seems like @majorvex and @Stretchious job as a forum moderators is about to get more time consuming…

1 Like

not only that @tarranth trading posts can also not be set as complete anymore either

1 Like

Or the person posting could enter one last post with a link to the new post.

Or there could be a way for the original poster to close their own post lol

2 Likes

I by no means was pointing fingers here. More just pointing out the fact

Not too hard to change IPs these days though.

2 Likes

or if someone has dynamic IP then the IP changes overtime

2 Likes

@Tiggs would this be a possible solution? Allowing players to close their own threads? I would prefer not to overburden Majorvex or Stretchious.

3 Likes

Thats indeed interesting. My post from yesterday i just set today as completed. Maybe i lost my regular batch because i got flagged too often. Thats a shame. All i try is to support and help the community. Maybe its time for me to stop my public boundless life. Haha

2 Likes

I’ve been awarded regular 3 times with it going away within a month each time. I just shrug and move on. People are going to be hateful even when you’re being nice. Ignore them and just be the ray of moonlight you always are.

3 Likes

Wow. I want to correct my badge* misstyping but i cant edit. Cant remember I did any today. Maybe max 1 today. And it says i reached my max for 16 hours

1 Like

Ray of moonlight, because of my profilepicture? Thats kinda cute of you. Made me smile :blush:

2 Likes