Elop Portas

@Scratchnwiff is working like a trooper on the tunnel to the Elop Portas Bathhouse we’ve both been working on - though the actual main structure is pretty much complete. Here are some screenshots;

Looking forward to starting work on the par-course!

15 Likes

Ooh my! That looks fantastic!
Is that blue and yellow gleam together to make the green glow?

1 Like

Be prepared people I may weep a little when 1.0 comes out and all of this is wiped! :sob:

2 Likes

Blue gleam, yellow leaves

2 Likes

I hid green torches in the yellow leaves. Thanks for the praise!

3 Likes

Prefer the term, Stored offline than a wipe.

A wipe means it is deletedand gone forever. The stored offline is open to different possibilities.

8 Likes

simply beautiful :sunglasses:

1 Like

Cool maybe I can use it as a private world if that will still be an option?
I would of course make it avaliable to the public.
Wishful thinking …

2 Likes

That’s genius. It looks so cool!

2 Likes

Just wanted to say @Jeffrotheswell @Xanotos @Scratchnwiff @Spoygg @Pseudonym84 @EnisledLady and anyone new to come (sorry if I missed anyone) Elop Portas (Elop Puertas?) is looking awesome, wish I knew of water buckets before making PG.

Certainly the next big grandiose city of boundless and sure to surpass pixel gate at this rate.

Just took a tour today. The city looks gorgeous and has the theme all around it. Standing job.

And certainly the lava threw some punches, but I managed to survive.

5 Likes

I am glad you survived your tour. To be honest falling off the ducts has done me more damage than working with the lava.

4 Likes

Leaf beds are your best friend when working with heights. :wink:

3 Likes

Nonsense! Lava and Spitter pits to keep you on your toes! Carry as many gem tools as you possibly can for good measure!

On a serious note, Trampoline blocks also work, and can be rather amusing to fall on - if not slightly more expensive than stacks of leaves…

3 Likes

Last night I died from fall damage with 9 ruby grapples. :fearful:
Lesson learned!

3 Likes

OMG!!! The horror!!!:scream:

3 Likes

Urgh, I did the same thing the other week. I forgot that I picked up a stack of grapples instead of just one. My heart dropped when I checked my inventory and they’d all gone down.

Yes, lessons learned indeed;

• Don’t try to grapple one handed across a lava lake.
  • Don’t trust @Pseudonym84 with smart stacks.
4 Likes

haha, i just stopped using gem grapples.i just use iron for the distance

1 Like

I could build a staircase out of Amethyst blocks in the time it takes an iron grapple to pull you up.

5 Likes

yeah, i made like 30 before the redistritbution, and i just, be smart about how i do things. aim up first, then aim farther away, that way i dont swing into lava

and i bet you i could build a staircase out of amethyst before you could.

1 Like