Elop Portas

I don’t like lava, but lava likes me…

hot mess

2 Likes

I don’t know. Maybe it’s the part where you can’t swim in lava and will just fall deep through it like air. Maybe it’s the part where the lava crits me for bonus fall damage after I slip in. Maybe it’s the fact that unless you’re already attached to a grapple and just accidentally brush the lava, if you touch the lava it might as well be an insta-kill because you’re gonna die guaranteed anyway.

Or maybe it’s just all the 1x1 holes that are fifty blocks deep hidden in the middle of otherwise innocuous floors that I like to sprint across while mining gems and coal.

5 Likes

Love what’s been done with the outlet on @Spoygg’s aqueduct! It looks great from that screenshot.

Who’s responsible?

3 Likes

@Jeffrotheswell thanks

@Pseudonym84 that would me :sunglasses: Couldn’t leave it in that undefined state :smile: Thanks

3 Likes

I awoke from my slumber this morning with a grand vision! … … . Ready?
Lava par-course! If you have experience building par-course’s of just feel you could do this project justice please pm me. A screen shot of your mine craft par-course’s couldn’t hurt but please pm them to me rather than posted them here.
If we get maltibal aplecents our team will vote on who will lead this build.

3 Likes

Looks like @Pseudonym84 will be constructing the par-course.
Looking forward to having our first competition when it is done :smile_cat:

2 Likes

@Scratchnwiff is working like a trooper on the tunnel to the Elop Portas Bathhouse we’ve both been working on - though the actual main structure is pretty much complete. Here are some screenshots;

Looking forward to starting work on the par-course!

15 Likes

Ooh my! That looks fantastic!
Is that blue and yellow gleam together to make the green glow?

1 Like

Be prepared people I may weep a little when 1.0 comes out and all of this is wiped! :sob:

2 Likes

Blue gleam, yellow leaves

2 Likes

I hid green torches in the yellow leaves. Thanks for the praise!

3 Likes

Prefer the term, Stored offline than a wipe.

A wipe means it is deletedand gone forever. The stored offline is open to different possibilities.

8 Likes

simply beautiful :sunglasses:

1 Like

Cool maybe I can use it as a private world if that will still be an option?
I would of course make it avaliable to the public.
Wishful thinking …

2 Likes

That’s genius. It looks so cool!

2 Likes

Just wanted to say @Jeffrotheswell @Xanotos @Scratchnwiff @Spoygg @Pseudonym84 @EnisledLady and anyone new to come (sorry if I missed anyone) Elop Portas (Elop Puertas?) is looking awesome, wish I knew of water buckets before making PG.

Certainly the next big grandiose city of boundless and sure to surpass pixel gate at this rate.

Just took a tour today. The city looks gorgeous and has the theme all around it. Standing job.

And certainly the lava threw some punches, but I managed to survive.

5 Likes

I am glad you survived your tour. To be honest falling off the ducts has done me more damage than working with the lava.

4 Likes

Leaf beds are your best friend when working with heights. :wink:

3 Likes

Nonsense! Lava and Spitter pits to keep you on your toes! Carry as many gem tools as you possibly can for good measure!

On a serious note, Trampoline blocks also work, and can be rather amusing to fall on - if not slightly more expensive than stacks of leaves…

3 Likes

Last night I died from fall damage with 9 ruby grapples. :fearful:
Lesson learned!

3 Likes