Elop Portas

Great job @Dzchan94, I’m glad you went with the Lush Leaves - it looks awesome.

2 Likes

Oh, and who the heck has that many amethysts? You surely mined those before the redistribution? I doubt there’s even that many amethysts on Munteen.

3 Likes

Guilty as charged :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Elop Portas build team meeting

3 Likes

AMAZIIIIIIIING !!! Congratulations to all contributing builds !!! I bow in your honour !

3 Likes

Thanks @LordTiger. It has been a blast working on this project.

2 Likes

Lol I was on this for like an hour watching all the skits :smiley:

2 Likes

We have been grinding for materials all week. Just a few more days of that and we will be starting on some new roads and aqueducts.

3 Likes

Yo send me what mats u need I may have some to donate. Always willing to help out where I can!

1 Like

sedimentary rock, igneous rock, blue gleam, leaves

1 Like

Sweet from starter planets for the rocks and any type of leaves? I have several smart stacks of leaves and rocks.

1 Like

Red purple and green so far

When I catch you in game I will add you to my friends list so that you are on my beacon in Elopor. I will leave mats on the first floor shelves for your use. I will bring over some blue gleam also.

2 Likes

Cool man. I’m digging your tree house by the way!

2 Likes

Is there somewhere I can drop the stuff off at? I have a more Sedimentary Rock than I know what to do with it from my digging in Andoweem. Like maybe slightly more than a smart stack, I think.

1 Like

talk to Jeff about finding a place to store stuff. you could always friend him, leave a beacon there with some crafting tables and fill them with extra stuff. add Jeff to it and you can add him to the beacon.

otherwise i can do it in a bit, currently watching One Punch Man, too good to just stop

No hurry for me. I need to do more mining in Solum for some goodies… running out of coal :slight_smile:

i’ve found Therka and Andoweem have plenty of hard coal, and Berlyn has REALLY good medium coal. moon have good soft coal

i can trade you some hard coal for stuff

Its OK. I have a bead on a location with more soft coal than I can shake 1 stack of hammers at. So thats where I am going. If I am lucky I may walk away with some iron and gold too… and also bunch of tech frags :slight_smile: . That place to me is like a gold mine of minerals for a starter planet.