Elop Portas

Awesome! Can’t wait to see what will come up from this :slight_smile: Good luck to both of you!

5 Likes

Just make sure they at least sorta fit into Elop Portas’ style

2 Likes

My beacon is down!

4 Likes

Thank you very much, will do my best and will stay within the Elopor theme.:wink:

4 Likes

@Jeffrotheswell post the snaps you took of me blessing the water in my shrine (still not finished but it’s pretty cool)

2 Likes

@Xanotos blessing the sacred fountain During a heavy rain.

And then he fell into a deep meditation. contemplating the the flowing heart of life!

15 Likes

@Xanotos the water god! Can’t wait to see that place completed.

Nice screenshots @Jeffrotheswell.

5 Likes

That came out real Sweet looking!

4 Likes

Come to Elop Portas, we have crazy portal rides for free!

6 Likes

Only in Elop Portas can you get trapped in an interdimensional portal loop on your way to the crafting area…

4 Likes

Keep away spitters and cutteltrunks while you build.

Build a Wildstock Pit!

9 Likes

Good to Know, thanks for the tip!

Where is it located at?

Tower by my place. west of you.

2 Likes

Thank you.

Found it, Thanks:thumbsup:

1 Like
                          Fire and Ice

I am told that both shrines have been completed so the following is a view of the amazing work that has taken place over the last couple of days. I do recommend coming to take a look in person and viewing both in the daytime and at night before voting.
and now in no particular order.

The shrine of ice!

The shrine of fire!

The statue of a mythical creature known as a polar bear.

Each angle you observe this from offers a new unique view.

water flows under the cracked ice into an underground pool lit by blue gleam offering a seance of danger to anyone reckless enough to cross over it.

A host of extremophile plants make there home along this inviting but deadly shore.

how to vote. The following two posts will represent team fire and team ice. vote for your favored one by hearting it but if you can please come and see them first.
The polls will be closed in three days time.

9 Likes

TEAM FIRE!

7 Likes

TEAM ICE!

7 Likes

I caught it from the perfect angle with a little snow.

5 Likes