Elop Portas

i like your idea. but it is DZ’s build

I was thinking about separating it, but that would leave some undesired skin visible, I want to keep it kid friendly, as there’s some kids playing

2 Likes

haha, good choice my friend. good luck in your building

1 Like

Wow that is so cool. I like that you put the hair in front instead of the bikini top. It’s more traditional style of mermaid. The dolphin is a real nice touch too. I can’t wait till its open!:bikini:

4 Likes

Thanks to all the awesome builders and supporters, I can show of some footage of the past and present of Elop Portas. I watch in awe as @Pseudonym84 builds the amazing Baths of Elopor from start to finish and we visit @SWProzee1 and friends in Europe for some really inspiring stuff. Thank you again everyone for creating so much beautiful content!

8 Likes

That explosion was @Spoygg murdering the poor Hopper I’d tamed…

5 Likes

With the first community challenge out of the way I am happy to declare spitters maw not only a successes but quite possibly one of the coolest things i have seen so far in boundless! Hats off to @Pseudonym84!!!
And now without further adieu the next community challenge.

The shrines of fire and ice

Two players not on the build team will compete to make the coolest shrine. You have two plots stacked two plots high and will dedicate this zone to the element of your choice. you will have two weeks to complete it. The winner will receive a water or lava bucket your choice. The 2nd place winner will receive a gem sling bow.

You will need four plots for this challenge. Each zone contains two plots side by side connected at the center of your liquid fall. you can also claim the two above.

After both players have claimed there spots then the competition will began. after two weeks or when both contestants say they are ready one of us will post screen shots to this thread and the community will vote on there favorite build using hearts.
pleas only compete if you feel you are up to the challenge and think you can complete the challenge in the time allowed.

:boundless: MAY THE ORT BE WITH YOU :boundless:

Edit: Remember beacons will have a new look soon two blocks high so display them with pride.

14 Likes

Just upgraded the prize! :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Can I compete in this challenge? If so can I have lave? Do I place a beacon at the lave as in picture above and take over this spot? (2 wide 2 high right?) so many questions sorry. Would love to compete :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Yes you may. Feel free to drop a beacon on the side you want.
Love your build by the way! Can’t wait to see your shrine! :smile_cat:

5 Likes

The two plots either side of the lava, @QUEENNUTS, and the plots directly above those two.

Yes, you can compete, and I’d love it if you did. You’re a top notch builder!

5 Likes

Sweet It’s mine! Thanks Jeff

4 Likes

Now we just need a competitor.

5 Likes

And none of the build team (honestly a GOOD portion of who is actively playing rn) can build:)

3 Likes

The Beacon is down!
Thanks this is going to be fun…

5 Likes

If no one else signs up in the next few days we can open it up to everyone but with lava or water as the prize I Imagen someone else will sign up soon.

3 Likes

@QUEENNUTS I noticed that your water isn’t flowing by your entrance.would you like two more water falls on each side on the bridge at the center front of your main build?
Also shadox is building trees around the pillars in front of your place. If you ever see him in game and you are comfortable with adding him to your beacon he can finish them off so they don’t look so bare or if you want to do it yourself he is using waxy leaves from Munteen.

3 Likes

Love more water! Yes as soon as I find or see Shadox I will add him. Thanks for all your help

2 Likes

I’ll bring the ice.

6 Likes

Cool we have two contestants! Once you both have beacons down the building can start.

5 Likes