Elopor Active Building

Is there anyone else actively building on Elopor? If you’re lonely you can come join us. =)

11 Likes

Nice use of fire pits :smile:

3 Likes

Thanks, they’re pretty and better used as decor! :wink:

Thinking the same thing

Well after seeing the screen shots of my place I realized I didn’t like it. Here are some screenshots of today’s endeavors.

6 Likes

You and those pits! They look great though. You definitelyhave your own unique style.

Are you still looking for more? Im currently on Solumn, but was going to move anyways. I’m not artistically inclined with building, but I prefer filling roles anyways. Such as a miner, loger, cook, blacksmith, etc. So, I’d be willing to move in, farm materials for the town (if you didnt mind helping me with a room :innocent:)

Think it would be cool if you joined us. I f you need a place you could always take over one of the structures on the left.

1 Like

Yeah we’d be ecstatic to have another player! Usually it’s just us two and we’re on all the time (except weekends since that’s when we work). I usually don’t build either; I’m a lover of mining and KKBell does the building but apparently I got a bug up my butt to try it. And purple because I don’t know why!

1 Like

Yay! I just need to find components so I can teleport to your planet :sob:

Where are you? We can come get you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m on solum. Will you be on in about 30?

We’ll be on in a few minutes. Give us a moment to get our stuff together and we’ll be on our way.

2 Likes

Just please give us coordinates when you’re ready.

1 Like

Camera pos: - 1812, 69, 273

Im on an iceberg

Be there soon!

1 Like

I really like your location from the pics, also going to move in sometime soon =)

1 Like

It is quite nice indeed. We’ve been clearing this mountain top to make more room :slight_smile:

Great! I’m just figuring out the best way to move all my stuff right now, there is so much.

1 Like

If you have the coin to cover the warp, Im sure someone can help. I won’t be on until Friday though, I work the next 2 nights or else I’d help :frowning:

That’s alright m8 I’m going to carefully optimize and plan my trips and make it work on minimal coins (hopefully 1500 total). See you there!

1 Like