Elopor Active Building

You as well! Just know we have literal tonnes of stone, and quite a bit of copper veins just on our hill top. We also have a lot of lvl2 wild and lvl 3 spitter. So I’d only focus on smelted ore, anything above stone tools, etc. I wouldn’t worry about wood, uncooked meat, craft bench, common rocks, etc

Cool, I dropped a bunch of my stuff right next to the town on shelves. I’ll return tomorrow with the rest of my stuff and try and meet with one of the other guys and arrange where I should build.

1 Like

Finally got the fence done…

…now to help @itsthat1dude take down this hill.

We have plenty of room if anyone else wants to come join us. I will be adding some selling/buying plinths today as well (LOTS of white gleam) and some sapphire products.

6 Likes

@Scavenger Will you be on at 7PM EST?

1 Like

Yup, on now and on then. =D

2 Likes

Yay, I’m guessing we have a new town member? I was on with kk for about 45. Then I had to get ready for work. Since I work 12 hour shifts, I probably won’t be on until my days off (this week it’s Fri - Sun).

Also, @Pois0n no matter what he says, @Scavenger is totally a dude. Don’t let him fool you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@itsthat1dude @Pois0n never showed up!! We work 12 hr shifts too Friday - Sunday so we won’t be on after tomorrow until Sunday night.

@itsthat1dude of course, there are no women on the internet, everyone knows that! I’m actually an advanced AI so I have no gender, in fact, 001010011100100, you might say I’m binary. :wink:

3 Likes

Hahahahahahaha nice. That’s OK @Scavenger , I’m an apache helicopter!

Aw that blows. So you’ll be offline while I’m online :frowning:

@itsthat1dude we finished leveling that plateau! Stop being off we were on! Lol!

1 Like

The way I read that…

I wish I was on! But this glass won’t bend itself!

1 Like

Sorry something came up :sweat_smile:
I’m there now just met kkbell

1 Like

Boy there sure is a lot of activity up there. I constantly see little blue people markers running around up there from my place. I will have to come check it out again soon :smile_cat:

3 Likes

@Scavenger do you own the plots in the corner I am going to build on, made my floor and noticed it wasn’t claimed. I can claim a decent bit of that section and add you guys so you have more plot claims available if you want.

Edit: Chunk under my area is claimed, so I couldn’t drop a beacon in case there was confusion.

1 Like

BTW, the center building with the 3 doors and 4 tables in the middle is mine, but you are more than welcome to use/take anything in there. Queue up them stones!

Cool thanks! I should be alright though :grinning: just need to get my spot claimed so I can put my stuff down

@Pois0n My bad! We placed beacons there so the mountain wouldn’t respawn, we’ll take them down from around there so you can have it. =D

How many chunks would you like ? I can remove today.

I would ideally like the 4 corner chunks =)

4 active people now, @Pois0n is setting up his structure while @KKBell, @itsthat1dude and myself start on the community workshop; and for some reason I’m also building a tower. Any one else is more than welcome to come too, there are quite a few empty plateaus needing occupants! Also have a small stand set up outside my place selling white/cream colored gleam and some sapphire at decent pricing.

2 Likes

I hope farming becomes a thing. Our hilltop would look great with some farmland edged against the hillside.

3 Likes