Elopor Active Building

Hey @Scavenger while you’re at work, is there anything you want me to work on?

@itsthat1dude well we’re on right now for a little bit. Well you can punch out the rest of that mountain that regenerated LOL KKBell forgot to put a beacon, help dig out the basement, change up your place (if you’re feeling creative) or just so collect whatever is your fancy. :smiley: If you need something strong enough to get hard coal and the likes there’s so sapphire hammers in my stuff you can take.

It… Regenerated… @KKBell I’m going to kick you…

Still got room for more people?

Well, I’m looking for a group to build and play with:

So I would like to join you. Currently I’m on Munteen VII searching for Blue Gleam, and I have a shop at the Therka market city (the small one with the red flying crystal on the building).

1 Like

Btw I love your shop.

2 Likes

@DarthNott @Cstpn00

Thanks.

Is there a Discord Text channel for this project or do you plan to do one in the Boundless group there? Would be cool.

And I’m coming soon to this place :smiley:

Is this the area where the township with Havoc is being done?

No, this is a separate project than @Havok40k’s but I am currently by this location, atleast till havok is back up and running.

1 Like

im in your town looking around was wondering how you get some of those cool looking blocks, they refined or something?

Refining then engraving.
http://boundlesscrafting.com/crafting/decorative-sedimentary-rock-1

Got plenty of room!

Watching the new community workshop getting built from the top of my almost finished tower.

7 Likes

Welcome! I might not be on till some time midweek ,but i look forward to checking this out.

1 Like

i got most of it done now. still good amount to go

Hey @KKBell and @Scavenger just wanted to let you know I moved around the corner from yall so the house is good to go. I cleared out my machines and anything that was yours or @Pois0n I put on a shelf.

Once I get my area going I would love to show it to you. I think you’ll like it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

almost there

4 Likes

My fancy cabin

5 Likes

I may not be online until another major content update is released. I don’t feel like building too much since everything will be wiped eventually and the only thing in the game to do currently is build. See you guys around!, but a lot less.

1 Like