✅ Emoji quick reference gallery for everyone with codes displayed in-game

Gyosha Mall on the planet Gyosha Ophin (via PS Biitula, Ultima Gyosha, TNT, etc.)

• no atmospheric protections needed here & we are enclosed so creatures can’t harm you -
33 Likes

nice! will definitely be using this :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Perfect!! :smiley: I’ll be sharing and referring to this for sure! :slight_smile: Especially when on PS4 - I can take screenshots there when working on something and then easily pull em up when I’m wanting to refer to them on that account. Thanks!!

3 Likes

THIS IS THE GREATEST POST OF ALL POSTS THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUUUUU
10 Characters…

4 Likes

Had alot of people using it before I was done (which is totally ok :+1: ) added some more a few minutes ago

I just figured it might be easier for some to use/see while they are in-game.

2 Likes

are there portal spots in an area near this i can get? I have a ton of PS4 people i’d like to bring access to that.

1 Like

Yes, you can use the main connections via PS Biitula, Ultima Gyosha, TNT, DK Mall…
It’s the main street on the north

1 Like

oh okay I know just where that is! Thanks!!!

1 Like

Oh yeah!! :slight_smile: I’ll put up a sign on my Mall portal and maybe elsewhere at my places directing people to it! :smiley:

1 Like

Nice one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

very useful to see them in game like this :clap:

I’ve been using Wikipedia’s entry on emojis that has a useful tab with all the codes, but they look a bit different

(‘unicode blocks’ section for the phone people)

3 Likes

Nice ^^ to see some artwork hanging around :wink:

1 Like

Paid a visit and got some shots, thanks again for this, great work! :smiley:

5 Likes

Awesome job @majorvex ! :sunglasses: Thanks for the awesome work. I swung by and took screenshots. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

As much as i dislike a bunch of these, this is a super useful resource to have in-game!

3 Likes

I did wonder if they had codes like the colour names do. I’ve just been using the forum to find the emojis then writing them out full!

This is super helpful

I noticed when I enter a colour name it automatically changes it to the code for me now too :slight_smile: pretty cool

3 Likes