Post Your Screenshots!

Incredible pics, all!! :heart_eyes::+1: Love this thread so much!

3 Likes

When you say good things about the Oortarch, you get a glimpse of the Oortheaven (exo gleam/ petrolim, kindling all in one spot xD).

6 Likes

Oew I check tomorrow have big folder full off them

2 Likes

Yep, now it’s a real Dutch canal, it has a bike in it!

:rofl:

22 Likes

How do you add things like that the picture on sings

1 Like

You’ll need Gleam Club in order to put emojis on signs and in chat. They have to be entered as a code - two good resources for the codes:

In the game, @majorvex created a great gallery of them in Gyosha Mall - here is a thread for it, there is a how-to there as well - :smiley: ✅ Emoji quick reference gallery for everyone with codes displayed in-game

Online, @Soju-VB provided this list of codes for the emojis - :slight_smile: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vR03G7emdphWwe2DBCQoG0-97X63C8WvqqwVXjYFd8KKLkF-ycfqGSiZPGMFwlkS45et7c_xWkN7m2c/pubhtml#

2 Likes

thank you for your help and thank you agen

2 Likes

I tried this and the game looks much better for me now! I wonder why this isn’t in the game itself.

1 Like

It can not be a Dutch canal …
Then it would need at least a hundred bikes in it :+1:

Why do the dutch have so many bikes in their canals?

2 Likes

We love bikes and canals :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Oh dang, you even have bike removal service?

5 Likes

A few shots of my garden and a view of @amaterasu’s castle in Grimora

13 Likes

Saw this show when gauging ratios on the branches. The stars and planets are just amazing every time I see them.

15 Likes

Anyone need a stack of ice xD

2 Likes

18 Likes

17 Likes

So, I came back and finally finished the max height R3DF1RE towers. :slight_smile:

Now i just need to figure out which part of the project I’m gonna tackle next. But I’m really happy that the towers are finally done. Oh and, it feels good to be back in the game. :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Welcome back! Looks amazing!

3 Likes

Awesome seeing you back in game!!! I’ll bet the pics from when you first started that project are still in this thread if you scroll up high enough!

1 Like