End game

I have stated many times that this game is in many ways perfect for me. I love building/crafting games, I love to explore new places and I like that I can actually survive in this game, go to planets I am safe on for gathering certain items, go to planets that are more dangerous for other items and the challenge to go to advance to be able to go to even more dangerous planets.

But, and there is always a but, this game has a flaw in that it is more of, in my opinion, a economy game. We gather items to make to then sell so we can buy what we can’t get or don’t want to spend the time gathering.
How many players can have shops? Seriously, shops are good to have, but if you have 50 players selling, say food, all of the shop owners are going to lose out because they aren’t going to have enough customers. I use for my example because I set up a food shop in the G. Mall, the Making of Greatness, but I’m not selling hardly any food. There are so many shops selling food that I think it is being spread out too much. Why so many shops? We need coins to buy things and the only way to make coins is to sell things. There are so many now selling things that there are very few left to buy things. My main source of income isn’t my shop, it is the footfall that I get from players running around I the mall. And I want it to be from the shop.
Content, as much as I enjoy this game, there needs to be more content, and it needs to Not be adding steps to the crafting we do now. I don’t want to spend more time making the food I sell, or having to go and hunt for more ingredients, I want something totally different.
And I agree, what is it with a advance race of being who have space travel but wear only diapers. Okay, go with loincloths, but that is still so ancient it is downright silly looking for a race of space traveling being.

And I hate, despise and abhor the asinine remark of “maybe this game isn’t for you”
Because I don’t like one feature, or want more of something else the game isn’t for me? Isn’t there something you would like to see added, or changed in this game, more of this or less of that? The ability to do something different? If you state well, yeah, I would like to see this and it isn’t in the game, then the same goes for you, this game isn’t for you.
No Game Is Perfect and the goal of our having a forum is to be able to state, this is some changes that I think would make it better. This is what I would love to see added, or this changed to make it more fun to make or totally different to do.

We all have our own ideas of what we think it would make it better, those who love to craft want new items to make, those who love to hunt want more variety of animals to hunt that drop something that it totally new to the game.
I have stated what @Aridhol has remarked on, we need dungeons, we need ruins, we need clothes, we need armor to protect us from totally completely different animals. Quests, challenges, puzzles, something that will add some spice to the game and give us something new to do.

This game is one of my favorite games to play. It is also starting to become a frustrating game to play as I am starting to feel like I am doing the same thing over and over and over and over and over and . . . again.

Sorry to be so long.

5 Likes

Arte intera does that for free :slightly_smiling_face:

The embassy is having soon a 14 shop market under it I plan to find shopkeepers per type so only one food shop allowed there also each shop is a one player faction se keep resetting dead shops when we want could maybe interest you we got a big hungry crew there ow shops alse be pre-made to keep the design flawless off the place if ya interested keep in mind we demand a certain upkeep on that vip market so we can offer great quality as mini market also ya can try a month and leave is beauty off System :slightly_smiling_face: olmost forgot to add the loyal shopkeepers get prime location once we build our mega city

Hmmmmmmm

What are the 14 diff shop types?

i mean categories like food shop
tool shop
furniture
etc
so shopkeeper just has a bunch off items off same types more stock less work per shop and it functions as shop that has it all in coop
i dont do shops but infrastructure
so i can use tips
i def make post for it soons

That’s exactly what I thought you meant!

Ahh! Like a Noms 'n More, Brews 'n Stuff, Original Forgeries, Brik-E-Mart, Quick Brick, GleamZilla, Ghandy’s Wood store (hey @ghandymarshall does this have a poper name yet?), Fidach’s Furnishings, Fidach’s Fuel and Metal, Fidach’s Forage, The Coil King, etc., etc.?

These are all market stalls at New Leyden Market :wink:

(BTW, that’s 10 categories covered, we’ll wait for an invite! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

1 Like