Epilepsy Game Options

Hello friends!

I am wondering if there is others in the game with Epilepsy that currently play.

A new friend who joined my guild expressed she is waiting results to find out if she is Epileptic, but she mentioned flashing screens can cause issues for her.

My question is this: Do we have an option, mod or otherwise to disable like-- Bomb flashing? The regen or healing bomb flashing that occurs when something like those go off, is there a way to disable that? or cancel it’s visual?

IF NOT,

Suggestion would be to have an option to remove those flashing elements. Or an option somehow to turn them off. Any advice/help needed.

Thanks friends!

the particel mod reduces this. The errativ movements with bad movements/connection are something you cant change, except by reducing movement senitifity i think

When I started farming on high speed with aoe tools back in 2020 and you’re too close to the blocks, I believe that can trigger as well since we have there also some effects.

1 Like

I’m not epileptic, but farming makes me avert my eyes because I hate the flashing of the puffs of smoke from harvesting crops. I feel a bit nauseous if I don’t look away. I’d love an option to turn off those effects.

im not epileptic, im oversensitive for light flashing, sudden color changes and fast movement around after minor brain damages caused by aneurysm rupture, due this i can’t attend hunts, have to avoid healing bommbs but regen bombs dont make any reaction, what more - puffs of smoke from harvesting gleam calms me down

Something that should be added to the game. I mean video games are always risks for epileptic people just like movies. But maybe little adaptions make the game playable for them or more comfortable for other players with other conditions that have influence. What should be also added is some kind of color blindness option just like in other games. It doesn’t need to be for the full game (with 255 colors in game too complicated) but for specific things in inventory for example where it makes the game life easier and less a waste of time due to searching.

This is perfect! I thought I had looked through all the mods, and I guess I missed this! Thank you! Going to add this in and see if it works for my friend. :slight_smile: I think this should be perfect! [Even for non epileptic folks!]

3 Likes