Error (CE-34878-0), Crashing - PS4 & PC players

@Rydralain and thank you for trying to help with the situation :slight_smile:

I know im late but do want to point a few things out😉

First of i have PS+ (Like always :wink:).
But here are some bits of information
Some time ago i noticed an issue of being kicked out of all the games especially boundless (a bit more so as we al know fairly sensitive on the internet connections).

And as it happens i kept getting weird error codes and what not (in start screen of a game)…
The issue was in the end no primary ps+ account on the PS4. I kept being kicked because the + check failed ever so often…
So make sure you have an active ps+ account as primary on the PS4.

Secondly “it isn’t related to anything els but your internet connection” we have all seen it.
Do a connection test on your PS4 as some times (probably more) your PS4 fails to make a connection. Have 2 here and they both do this once in a while.

Third Restore licensses on your PS4 as they can go “bad” in some way.

Lastly check for update system and game.

The last 3 usually fix most of the issues.

In all seriousness the error codes on ps are 50-40-10 (complete bs-half truths-bit of honesty). You will find hundreds if not more that basically say the same and tell you you did something wrong…

i just pressed on the power button… error you have changed out the hard drive :wink:

“No internet connection” while you are watching a stream you hear call of duty on the back ground and are surfing on your phone.

Anyway enough of my ramblings :joy::rofl::joy:
Just make sure you have those 5 points before you delete and reinstall the game or go to reset your network once again.

Last tip every time I can’t get my PS4 to do what I want ill finally end up bitching on Twitter to PS and 5 min later every thing works again. …conspiracy… :thinking:

2 Likes

aaannnddddd for us PC players @tmmk ??? besides us being S.O.L :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Don’t know not experienced with pc :wink: unless you count making it crash and burn :joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Hmm… Does everyone experience it being intermittent? For example, “can’t connect between 5pm and midnight”?

If so, please share the time it starts and ends as well as your time zone.

I’m happy to help with this, especially when we have bo signs of incoming dev response.

I already deleted the game and installed it on ps4 and restored the licences and I have 30 years of ps+ still having problems

2 Likes

Change from data flow (or what ever its called).
At provider change from day network to night…
That happens here to think its between 7-10 am that my connection is bad and 5-8 pm.

Who hasn’t :wink: ps1 was the best ps :wink:

That came out wrong srr :kissing_heart:

OMG, 30 years? You’re an animal! Well, a cookie, or some half cookie animal…you get the point :crazy_face:

1 Like

…conspiracy… :thinking:
They are pushing us to get the PS5 even tough they can’t make them fast enough.

Funny thing is 1,5 months left and its still not fully available in the stores (we have a repeat of the PS4 fiasco) :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:. Didn’t they say that wouldn’t happen this time…

Not sure but might this be a location thingy…
EU-AUS-USW-USE.
Haven’t been off world to day but Lamblis worked just fine (apart from the usual hick ups).

As you mentioned Refgar (EU) and @Tagris Lamblis (EU) and Boori (AUS).

That said that can also be multiple options where the trouble lies (server connection and what not).

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: New beacons/settlements dont show up in sanctum, and older ones dont vanish

As far as I can tell it has to be something outside of the system.

Sunday morning I was on PS and PC and everything was going fine.

Then I logged in in the afternoon on PC and couldn’t log into: Delta, Lamblis, Boori, Till, Serp

So I booted up my PS and immediately tried and couldn’t access the same planets.

I had been on those planets earlier that day.

To have it be happening on PC and PS at the same time…says to me it is outside of my control and is with the Devs to fix.

If they will.

If not, the game is unplayable for me so…

1 Like

That’s why vex asked if you wanted to make a support topic about what you see as a glitch. So she can move your response there since it has nothing to do with this issue.

Not that hard to understand.

(And now my comment is redundant lol :rofl:)

Go @majorvex :love_you_gesture:

Game is workng just fine for me!

W O R K I N G J U S T F I N E

# J U S T F I N E

2 Likes

I STILL can’t play, can we at least have SOME kind of word from a dev so we know SOMETHING is happening? I have submitted crash log after crash log. I am getting very frustrated at this point.
@james, @vdragon

@BabyCookie, did reinstalling help you?

Nope sdsame thing

1 Like

Pretty bad when all you want to do is play someone’s game but can’t figure out how to get support. I guess I will go play WoW or something.

2 Likes

The only other thing I can think of for a PC player (if you haven’t tried it already) is to delete your cache (not sure but I think there should be something called static-cache and another called chunkcache?).
Should be in the same place you found your log iirc, try deleting everything in that folder - I don’t think steam cleans that up when reinstalling or verifying files.