Error (CE-34878-0), Crashing - PS4 & PC players

Not sure if the info helps, but in case it does - US East area here, and going back and forth through the TNT Network and my places on both PS4 and PC have yet to experience it.

It seems iā€™ve found a solution, or at least one that has allowed me to visit my sovereign world. basically i did a clean install. I uninstalled the game via steam and then navigated to the install directory and deleted the ā€œBoundlessā€ folder and the contents left within. Then i reinstalled Boundless the normal way and so for so good.

some things i tried before doing a clean install:
I deleted everything that had to do with Boundless in %appdata%, steam user settings / chunkcache, and my documentsā€¦ however none of that fixed the problem.

Edit: results may be short livedā€¦ switching between characters can still crash the game as they enter the worldā€¦ however on restarting the game they can connect and playā€¦ so far :thinking:

1 Like

I still cant log on ps4. As soon as i exit the sanctum I get the error code. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and nothing. However my Pc works just fine.

Im EU :wink: just did some portal hopping on PS4 no errors so farā€¦

(Yes all regions)

PS4: Good for me too

PC: Still exactly the same

@james @vdragon? Please :pray::pleading_face:

Well, just to add the bemusement.

I had this problem on a friends ps4 yesterday with my account.

Today I went home and loaded it on my ps4 and can play no problem.

I just got a friend to load into my pc account and he is getting the error.

Hmmmmm

OK never mind, looks like iā€™m back to crashing full time againā€¦ something Iā€™m noticing though, my extra accounts donā€™t seem to be having any issuesā€¦ one difference is that only my main account owns sovereign worlds.

Anyone having issues that does not have sovereign worlds associated with their account?

2 Likes

This is another stab in the dark, but is there any chance you two are using different time zones?

Nope, all are set to GMT. Friends confirmed both devices at his are set to this.

One of accounts had sovereigns , the PC Account is low level and has no GC sovereigns etc

I donā€™t know if itā€™s normal but this is the 2 last line on log file txt i got without leaving the sanctum

[2021-05-18 12:38:56.128] [ERROR] trying to make permeable a non-open conduit
[2021-05-18 12:38:56.129] [INFO] Smashing portal

Edit: second attempt rebooting the game, those lines are completly different:

[2021-05-18 12:55:13.926] [INFO] Update worldOwner for euc13_t5_7(2433) from {unset}->HAS_OWNER
[2021-05-18 12:55:15.594] [INFO] Smashing portal

But itā€™s hard to say what is right or not in log file txt , it seems the real crash dump is written on
AppData\Local\Turbulenz\Boundless\tblz_crashdump_875a727f_409dc80e-3641-482d-aba7-a8d82fd2c8b1.mdmp
only readable by Visual Studios - Sdk

iā€™m not expert :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

I bet they are working on i got error (code error 17) and (code error 21) now :pray:

Edit : Back but still crashing :sob:

Just travelled from sovereign world ā€œLegitā€ to TNT no problems,
Travelled from,
Legit - Houchus - Kol Huroo - Malurialkrib - Galan - Alcyon - Shedu - Cardass - Serpensarindi - TNT Megahub.
Had zero issues not even connection issues

2 Likes

US East here, no issues on ps4 but I havenā€™t tried my pc yet. Guess Iā€™m one of the lucky ones hope this gets sorted out soon for the ones they havenā€™t been as lucky.

1 Like

I experienced the problem intermittently Sunday evening us eastern time.
Some characters worked fine, no crash. Other characters would crash to desktop on pc with no message. Submitted about a dozen crash dumps.
It seemed worse if I was near a lot of portals.

2 Likes

Iā€™m one of the unlucky ones (Q.Q)

3 Likes

Me too :cookie: be strong

3 Likes

I will be online shortly to test the worlds.

Please report which worlds youā€™re unable to connect to.

6 Likes

Tested it again and had the problem (on PC) on the following planets: @james

Alnitans
Alder
Lamblis
Boori
Delta Cancret

I canā€™t test others because my connections to other planets are through those planets

Screen does this on each planet before crashing:

4 Likes

I canā€™t get to my sov (Eristeah), Alder, Circā€¦pretty much anything I have to go through a portal to get to.

Oh, and Black and Blue Farms.

I have submitted many crash dump files and my log is linked above from paste bin.

2 Likes

Same thing here every portal make me crash without error

Here a video , the record stop cause game crash

Second Attempt, able leave the sanctum here what i got

Crash log sent at 9:06 pm EU time

2 Likes