Error (CE-34878-0), Crashing - PS4 & PC players

Not sure if it was the case but doing the update to my GPU and logged back in without being able to recreate the issue… this morning it was impossible to leave my planet without getting booted now I can travel to any planet without getting the boot.

1 Like

Oof, We can’t refill our portals because of this issue. If we get removed from PS to fix it…we can’t fill the portals because we will lack perms (and for main PS members, loose guild buffs). Many of our portals are down because we can’t get to them to fill them because of this issue.

Oof

1 Like

You don’t need to leave the guild.

If it’s working ok - then it’s fine for now.

I was just offering it as an option to players who wanted to get online.

2 Likes

The issue relates to how the server and client communicate. There is something about the PS guild that is overflowing a buffer. This shouldn’t happen. We will investigate and try to resolve the core issue.

14 Likes

Thank you!

I was able (while in the PS guild and having it set as primary) able to go to every planet now and didn’t crash!

4 Likes

I am TNT and Portal Seekers.

1 Like

You Still have the same issue?

I’m going against everything I believe in…

Have you been cured of the issue?

• Yes
  • No
  • Didn’t have issue

0 voters

2 Likes

Trying to log in now. I will test it. I haven’t even tried yet.

Edit: Everything seems to be fine now. I went through all the portals that were giving me issue and no problems.

2 Likes

Welcome back, great news have fun :smile:

Did you just…
wow

2 Likes

I feel so dirty :sob:

2 Likes

it felt good admit it

3 Likes

I luckily haven’t been experiencing any full “crashes” (US East, PS4). I have been experiencing the bug lately where I go to switch characters tho. Buildings disappear, and my character is frozen in place. Doesn’t actually crash (so no log), but requires restarting the client. Not a huuuge deal, but figured I’d throw it out there. Usually just building and crafting at home (Maryx) when it happens…

@james

This issue seems to have popped up again. I can Travel to Biitula and Grovidias Te and that is about it. So far going to any other planet crashes the game

I was cleaning up the Portal Seekers Guild book (removing inactive members) as well as Accepting some invites from alts. So maybe that is what triggered it =/

Edit: well going to Grovidias Te just crashed the game too just now ><

1 Like

Is you primary Guild still Portal Seekers jivita-chan ?

for now, yes.

Edit: Changing my primary guild didn’t help, and leaving [PS] really isn’t an option =/

2 Likes

@james In the same boat! The last two PS members -_- lol the game wants us to end the guild early clearly haha

2 Likes

@Jiivita can you confirm if this is still broken right now, if so that would suggest our snapshots of the universe from this morning at around 9am “should” let me repro it by playing as you.

3 Likes

Also can you confirm one or two explicit worlds that fail when you try and join them

2 Likes