[Esfan] --[Umbris Tier 7 Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

[Infos]

∟Accessible via KOL HUROO at 42 blinksecs :: (Warp Cost : 3400c)
∟Last until September 2, 2019 6:54 AM
∟Server : EU Central

Blocks Color

Blocks color have been pulled out from data, some blocks may not exist on the planet.

Gleam - 81 Warm Orange

[Rock]
∟Igneous - 14 Dark Orange
∟Metamorphic - 20 Night Orange
∟Sedimentary - 254 Hot Orange

[Wood]
∟Ancient - 30 Hot Sepia
∟Lustrous - 42 Dark Mustard
∟Twisted - 78 Red

[Foliage]
∟Exotic - 30 Hot Sepia
∟Lush Foliage - 32 Hot Tan
∟Waxy - 71 Deep Fuchsia

[Soil]
∟Clay - 14 Dark Orange
∟Peaty - 43 Shadow Mustard
∟Silty - 23 Strong Red

[Grass]
∟Barbed - 30 Hot Sepia
∟Gnarled - 41 Strong Mustard
∟Verdant - 12 Strong Cherry

[Misc]
∟Ash - 25 Hot Cherry
∟Gravel - 28 Silk Orange
∟Glacier - 28 Silk Orange
∟Growth - 79 Warm Red
∟Ice - 28 Silk Orange
∟Mould - 39 Dark Yellow
∟Mud - 12 Strong Cherry
∟Sand - 14 Dark Orange
∟Sponge - 16 Dark Fuchsia
∟Tangle - 30 Hot Sepia
∟Thorn - 22 Shadow Red

[Flower]
∟Cloneflower - 55 Deep Turquoise
∟Gladeflower - 55 Deep Turquoise
∟Ghostflower - 31 Deep Mustard
∟Spineflower - 242 Strong Viridian

[Plant]
∟Desert Sword - 240 Strong Slate
∟Oortian’s Staff - 238 Strong Cerulean
∟Rosetta Nox - 34 Deep Yellow
∟Spineback Plant - 241 Strong Turquoise
∟Stardrop Plant - 81 Warm Orange
∟Traveller’s Perch - 31 Deep Mustard
∟Trumpet Root - 24 Deep Red
∟Twisted Aloba - 71 Deep Fuchsia

[Fungus]
∟Branch Funnel - 43 Shadow Mustard
∟Clustered Tongue - 41 Strong Mustard
∟Glow Cap - 253 Deep Orange
∟Molted Tar Spot - 41 Strong Mustard
∟Tinted-Burst - 253 Deep Orange
∟Weeping Waxcap - 41 Strong Mustard

Resources Tab

[Video]

Brought to you by @majorvex.

11 Likes

10 Likes

Fun planet imo. Some pretty epic scapes to behold too.

Too bad its bed time

5 Likes

I’m really happy that a T7 Umbris spawned, with some orange colors :smiley:

4 Likes

7 Likes

Esfan, a planet transformed by the collapse of a Solar Giant.
–As the ruthless flares scarred Esfan, the Giant’s core temperature caused a huge internal collapse within itself that pushed violently outward onto the neighboring planet.
–The event caused a Darkmatter Disturbance, turning this world into an Umbris one.
Legend: There is an evolved creature that thrives in the depths of the hollowed caves.

Watch your step

10 Likes

Love the lore @GrayFrequency. Keep them coming!!!

4 Likes

Thank you! :heart::grin:

3 Likes

7 Likes

Nice video Vex,
Especially the end;
You’ve died a lot over there for a good cause :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Have you got coords for the gleam

Gorgeous shots from everyone…impressive looking world

Oh im so excited :smile:

@GrayFrequency i love your lore snippets on the exos… Never stop posting them! And please expand on some and post! I could read it forever hahah :star: have a gold star

@majorvex amazing shots :heart_eyes: cant wait to explore this place

3 Likes

Nice, and great shots all!! :smiley: I’ll try to jump on for a little bit before work! Yay, Umbris exo! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

… Ok, a few pics! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Omg thank you! :heart::heart_eyes:
On the next one, I may try to lengthen the lore some more :smiley:

3 Likes

How does the umbris look? Are there many mountains or just a few?

Wish umbris planets were super mountainous. Normally seems sparse

I feel like umbris planets should have an above average amount of mountains with deep canyons

Edit: I think that would make more sense with lava close to the core or lower alt. But meh, just a thought

Not too many where I was on, just a little bit in the regions I hit, but it is possible there is more elsewhere. I wasn’t on long, just hit a couple regions. Did get a little Umbris though. :slight_smile:

My favorite Umbris world has been Algar Vace, that one was loaded!

Here is what my Umbris hotspot atlas looked like on Esfan in the first area I hit -

1 Like

There are some strong deposits, but it’s not exactly in mountains. There is some structural stuff like concrete rebar that we’ve seen in the past where there are chunks of rock filled in the holes at various altitudes. I was able to get about 300 umbris and it was clear someone had come and plowed the ‘ripe’ area before I had gotten there.

2 Likes

how deep do I find umbris?