[Event] Exo "Hide and Seek", Win Prizes for Exploring Exos!

Every time someone replies here I keep thinking someones found the message.
Although the more its bumped the more people will see the Event lmao

3 Likes

Haha, yes sorry for the off topic replies.

On topic: Awesome that you are doing this, I love it.

Off topic again:

Yep I see this all the time and quite often those resources can be misleading too. Not necessarily inaccurate, but definitely misleading. Nothing beats the in game database and a little bit of exploring for yourself.

1 Like

Sorry about that, did not intend to derail your post!

For an on topic post I will just put this here. I don’t need the reward though, so leave the contest going for someone else to find / win! I really like the idea!

6 Likes

If there is someone you know that needs the prize Im happy to give it to them instead.

Assuming noone else happens to find it I plan to add this exo’s prize to the next one, and repeat this process until someone finds it…

4 Likes

This was about four days ago before the contest started, but was this you?

3 Likes

I’m ok with people using atlases to find the rings, it’ll still be fun :blush:

Ahahah yeah it was. I did that originally as a joke but it helped inspire me to want to make it an actual game.

2 Likes

Well I’m glad I got it !I know how to screen shot properly now as well… I will be hunting for your next one! YEET

2 Likes

Hmmm… well @Spicewhale is a newish resident on my home planet :thinking: so could probably benefit from a starter set of coils if noone else finds the sign on Norali.

1 Like

I’m in a decent place for coils but appreciate the mention @Soju-VB

2 Likes

Do a raffle
Make a thread and have people post any number between 1 and 1000 that hasn’t been said yet
Winner gets the coils
You can PM me the number I’ll sit out the contest and confirm the number at the end as referee.

I ran across it earlier.

It’s still out there - just in case anyone’s searching for it.

3 Likes

Well since your the first person (outside Soji-VB) whos posted it with their character, did you want the prize? Or do you know anyone who would?

I love this community.

If someone high level found such a thing in any other MMO do you think they’d even consider leaving it for a low level to find? Haha

2 Likes

Things are a little weird like that around here hehehe There are more super kind-hearted people in this community that some would like to admit :wink:
I placed several “freebie” stands and their coordinates once. For most of the stands, no one took the items. Months later, newbies found a few of them…I had forgotten them by then lol

Most of the people that win contests in our place also say “give the prize to someone else who needs it…”

3 Likes

Maybe il need to make the prize irresistible even for veterens ahah.
But ye its awesome how people prefer to give it to the more needy rather then take it

3 Likes

I spend so much of my time on the surface of Exos that I probably have an advantage :crazy_face: but will continue to pass on the reward so that newer players who would benefit more can hopefully find the sign and get the reward.

3 Likes

lol beat ya Van!!

2 Likes

While hosting my hunt on the exo T6 my whole hunt group and vansten himself came across his sign, :stuck_out_tongue::joy:

3 Likes

I’m assuming from @anon69675157 response that they aren’t interested in a prize (if they are i’l give it to them), but after that @wakeNbake is the next winner since they technically posted next.

Also, i’m glad I was able to find my own sign again in the hunt (completelt by chance, I might add!)

3 Likes