[Event] Exo "Hide and Seek", Win Prizes for Exploring Exos!

I’ll pass. I already have more than enough coils myself, tho I do appreciate the offer and the event. This was a good idea!

I just wanted to let everyone know it was still there. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Well in that case @anon69675157 I will take them as everyone else seems so reluctant to do so and I know a newer player (maybe 2) who would be over the moon to receive these. That… and I’ve somewhat ruined the event by posting the coordinates in my screenshot, lol.

If any newer player can get a screenshot of themselves in front of the “Hello World” sign into this thread within the next 12 hours I will give half of the coils to them and half to the person I know (HINT: read the first paragraph :rofl:)

3 Likes

To add to this, Il add a small bonus of coils on top of what im already giving if they get a screenshot of another message that happened to be nearby when I was there earlier and forgot to screengrab (hint, its an article of clothing)

4 Likes

I thought I dropped something while I was there (wink, wink.) Should any interested parties post screenshots of themselves in front of both messages, an extra set of 24 centraforge coils from me is up for grabs for first in line. :ghost:

Additionally, @wakeNbake should you desire another set for either of those (maybe 2) newer players, just let me know~ :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Is your message trousers by any chance then? Because if so pretty much the entire hunt group also saw that one lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you accusing me of dropping my trousers on an exo!? :triumph:

1 Like

Hah no lol :stuck_out_tongue: But you did say “Both messages” along with you dropping something off there so i’d assume the “trousers” message is yours lol :joy:

Screenshots or it didn’t happen. :wink:

Too lazy to go back and get them for you lol :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Added a new message on Anx Minntorii, lets see who finds it first!

1 Like

i know its kinda late but i found it at Norali :smiley: just wanted you know its still there :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Added a new message for Danus VIII, with 30 refined rift as the reward!

2 Likes

Dang! If I could log in I would go for this! :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::+1:

1 Like

The idea is to make the award enticing to even veteran players without outright bankrupting me. Based on your response I think i’ve hit a good compromise ahah

2 Likes

I will def hunt for it when I’m back, if no one has found it :+1::grin:

2 Likes

Imgur
Did I do it?

Also found
Imgur

3 Likes

Whomst’d’ve thought, I found it!

2 Likes

Looks like we have two winners! Il send you two pms so we can find a time to meet up. Awesome Work guys!

Thanks Vansten! Love these kinds of things.

1 Like

Nice :slight_smile:
You can stick one of each color in a Dropbox st my mall and we can set up to meet for payment. Or stick them in the box and join my mall guild and I can pay you through the guild :blush: