Exo Planet- Rena- T7 Blink- USE

I saw a nearby player icon while mining and i was hoping it wasnt you xD

1 Like

@RedY3 caught me in the act of massacring Glow Caps not too long back… :flushed::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

didn’t know hoppers get stuck in this stuff.

trapped another one

1 Like

I tend to just idle in the game at times, just chillin while watching YouTube or other stuff.

Anyone gleam spots?

I found a couple of trees, but pretty sparse so far.

haven’t been collecting petrolim this time but have been trying create some waterfalls, for looks and make 'em easier to find for others

2 Likes

Shouldve added you as a friend to track you xD

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks fire. Thought u quit.

I pictured you doing this @RedY3

1 Like

What color is that grass?

Haha, track my trail of destruction… :laughing: Gaping caves, empty resin holes, the remains of countless fungi left in my wake, muahahahaha! :smiling_imp:

… As a reminder, be sure to stop by and buy, among the best prices out there, come benefit from all this carnage, everyone! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I was indeed doing that xD. The gleam though, so beautiful!

1 Like

I looked for your portal yesterday at mom and pops shop but couldnt find it.

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile: Yeah, since I am moving my primary settlement to Gyosha, I closed that one and a couple others that I didn’t think were getting much traffic. My two settlements are linked to each other though and keeping the store on Alder running still - I’ll keep the portals from the Reapers, Sasquatchville, and Kindred Bay going to that one. To get to my new place, TNT is probably easiest (Paka’s Place) but also have portals to the PS Hub and the Gyosha Ultima Hub.

1 Like

Just because I don’t play doesn’t mean I can’t watch the forums and be lazy and not turn my pings off for the exos lol. If you notice the resource pictures are quoted from other people. I’m still waiting for the supposed lighting tool/adjustment. Till then I’ll sink tons of hours into Borderlands 3(already over 72hrs of play time :joy:) and Destiny Shadowkeep comes out soon. Lots of things to play. :blush:

1 Like

These two formations around 650, 550 were the only ones I’ve seen so far, but I didn’t do much exploring yet…

rena10

oh yep…for myself, been goin down a little Link’s Awakening rabbit hole

1 Like

Oh yea the remake/remaster did/is come(ing) out

I have been twice, and have gotten over 200 blink, but it is work. Most of the blink I see is near mantle or lava, so you have to be careful. It is spread out whenever I get there, and I try to just hit the hot spots. I also found a lot of silver, gold and rubies. But if you invest the time you can get blink.

1 Like