Exo planets disappointment

Not to thrilled about them there is cap on how many people can be on the planet and they are also the limited to being around for 3 days why couldn’t it be a week. This updated is a bit of a disappointment :confused::confused::confused:

7 Likes

In all honesty, the lagg is so bad atm, you don’t even wanna be here.

8 Likes

Once more planets release at once and the newness dies down it will get better. Just gotta wait a bit

7 Likes

Yeah but They know its gonna be crammed first day should spawn more than one at least

6 Likes

lag here is worse than ps4 launch
pretty sharp green gleam though

Laggy mess right now, don’t even bother!

You’d think the devs would invest in better servers?

2 Likes

I agree. They need to smash that red button! Because im 100% sure they have a red button labeled “Spawn New World” somewhere in there.

3 Likes

Exactly, really have to sort of expect this. Plenty of time, no rush, I’ll just catch the next bus… :wink: I’ve decided I won’t even try tonight. No sense in me wasting a spot for someone, bad as my connection is anyways. I’ll just take advantage of the time to restock some stuff and usual chores!

1 Like

Lost 6800 coins trying to go to Vandar from Houchus before I got that the 80 people on Vandar were not going to leave for a while. Is there a way to know if an exo-world is full before opening a warp? Because I couldn’t find that info.
If there’s not way to know before paying, it’s just plain stupid and I want my coins back.

It’s sad, I was looking forward to finding something new. Anything, really.

5 Likes

It might be a good idea @james to put a time limit on there now as well because this is kinda ehmm, a shame if you ask me…

Also perhaps force spawn a few more now!?

And would’ve been a nice idea to start the patch with one lower level at least…

4 Likes

omg i managed to get to the world but despite ping being at 140-170 and without spikes, its almost unplayable; only managed to dig a bit into a mountain and find some gems; lag is unbelievable with 80 players on the world

this new feature begs for 2-3 worlds active at the same time even for the relatively small player base at the moment

on a side note - I think the exoworlds would look better in the sky if they moved slower; faster than regular worlds of course to make them stand out, but at the moment I find them look funny - more like UFO than planets

2 Likes

no offense but thats such a bs reply why even bother. so sick of dev apologists on this forum.

2 Likes

it simply doesn’t open when full - had it on my first try; it opened at the second attempt
btw - you don’t lose coins if you don’t enter the portal

Im just patient i guess? Lol

Also at work

2 Likes

Completely unplayable

Why couldn’t they spawn 1 of each type to spread out the numbers

1 Like

Best thing I can do is recommend the book Blood, Sweat, and Pixels: The Triumphant, Turbulent Stories Behind How Video Games Are Made. What is being seen here is very typical for a situation like this, and devs bust their tails. For most of them, this is a labor of love that they sacrifice a lot for, not about the money. For me, this is just a game, albeit a very addictive one - for them, it is their lives. So I am perfectly happy to wait.

5 Likes

I DEFINITELY lost 6800c trying to go to the exo-world Vandar, but I never managed to because I had the error “World full”.

that’s fine for you but the waiting could have been done with out a release. why push something out that’s this bad. I know the life of devs as Im married to one. this was still poorly executed. Putting something out for the sake of releasing even if its not ready is not something most devs would do.

1 Like

Warp from the sanctum. Then you don’t get charged until you step through.