Exo planets disappointment

I didn’t take part in gleambow myself.
Exoworlds are here to stay though, so I think everyone will have a chance to do their first. If not in first week then in a month time. Or next year. :wink:

can’t currently connect to any of the exo worlds, so that is disappointing…time out and off-line issues

Noooooooooo! Just finishing lunch then was gonna go exo’ing…

I cant imagine a world spawning in the 2 or the seldom 4 hours i have to play.

I didnt like it to be honest, i lost a lot of coin it was the worse run in the game for me since launch, its not worth it if you dont craft.

The worlds look kinda cool but, theres nothing new.

Also wonderinf why i found rift at 39 altitude and then right after at 167… thats just so… yeah i have no words.

1 Like

Ha!
Story of my boundless life.

How the heck you guys can afford this is blowing me away right now.
Then again you’re not me so it shouldn’t be a surprise i guess…

Thats probably closer to reality for me heh.

2 Likes

If you need some pretty quick coin, PM me and I’ll send you coords for my Gyosha Ophin collecting areas when I get home. I’ve got a couple big deserts and one good reactive lamilla area saved, with just a cheap axe, you might get enough for a few trips in an hour or so by selling to baskets. That is what I fall back on for extra coin as needed, the beans, leaves, and lamilla always have buyers and I don’t have to waste my good tools.

1 Like

Nope! You’re gonna go today!

When you get online, go to Trung, Nova Golda, the new capital, it’s near one of your gleam spots there. Find me.

There’s 14.4k, 5 mega strength brew, 10 reviver brews and a hammer with +action speed (40-50) waiting for you, free of charge…

8 Likes

I appreciate the gesture but I won’t be able to make coin from that, I need tons of reactive lamella and I keep everything I collect anyway, I’m a hoarder lol and I make and forge my own tools because I can’t afford to buy them… don’t have a shop cause I don’t have anything I want to get rid of heh… it’s a very difficult game for a casual player.

@AeneaGames that is so nice of you. I have commitments today but if I can get on I’ll seek you out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Might I suggest getting a plot in one of the Illuminaughty footfall Co-Ops? You should have enough coin for a T7 warp every 2-3 days. Minimal effort and you will be good on coin for the next exoplanets.

Also, depending on the time of day you play, you are more than welcome to hit me up and come through my warp.

2 Likes

I’m on often, tho lately sleep weirdly (well, even weirder, ha!), never off for many hours, can always PM me here!

3 Likes

1 Like

Rift on Gotho when I logged of last night… approx 12 hours ago. There were at least 3 others areas like this at that time. I had only discovered 10 regions at that point. Was finding most at 40+ alt at that time.

3 Likes

Am I understanding this right, you can warp augment to them, but it still costs more than a few thousand coin? I haven’t had time to try them yet. Looking forward to it though.

Correct 3400 coin

Edit: make sure you’re on the closest planet to the exo

Okay thank you! Just saw moebius super noob post and read that too in preparation. I appreciate your help!!!

2 Likes

yea someting i noticed in the exo mega thread unless you play the market you are basically locked out of the new content cuz of how crazy expensive it is to warp to a exo planet really sucks for non merchant players

More coin sinks in this game then gains maybe they should fix that

its expensive for merchant players aswell
but i think its allowed since it is endgame
maybe some will come that fly closer to planets :smile:

I’m thinking the coming coin machines should really help with this for non-merchant players. Even with basic tools, could go tear up a low tier planet and be able to get it before too long, not have to worry about selling or anything.

I showed up late to Gotho by like two days and still managed to find 40 or so many rift in acouple of hours. You really just have to be thorough…

1 Like