Exo planets disappointment

I feel your pain. Still have another few hours before I’m even able to walk in my door. :frowning:

just mined up over a thousand topaz in 45 minutes. so much topaz. going back for more!

Ugh, I’m so jealous here with everyone else who are still stuck at work.

Don’t Go.

Thanks.

There’s nothing to see here.

5 Likes

It was a rough start. It stinks to get excited about new content and then not be able to play it. But kudos to them for acting quickly to fix things, Once the extra exos were launched things smoothed out a lot and I had a lot of fun.

3 Likes

less people per exoworld, less lag (almost none now), but I got kicked out of Vandar 4 times in last 5 minutes or so

2 Likes

So have I. I have 6 time though.

1 Like

yeah, weird; when looking at the portal in sanctum, it shows ping below 100 and only 17 players in; I walk in and it turns into unplayable it kicks me out in half a minute or a minute

I said I wasn’t going to try tonight, but decided to go ahead and give it a shot and went to Gotho. No problems at all. :slight_smile:

I had an hour without issue and its back to ok now too - so, it has its moments lol

Not sure if this helps…when I was crashing out I had the debug menu open. On a PC obviously.

Almost 6 days, I have 2900 rift while lagging. You can get it. Patience is a virtue. :).

I was expecting lag cause there was at the time 1 exo up.

What was kinda surpricing for me was how weak rock etc was. Was really thinking it would be harder but no. Just regular everyday mining

More time doesnt help exo planets, anyone thats got a full time job is coming to some cleared out worlds.

4 hours and 6 rift yay!

1 Like

Like spastic fireflies with a really bad radioactive flea problem…

1 Like

Same here. I was looking forward for that week one feel. Like we were all noobs again with weak tools and in it for the grind.

Same here. Well a bit better but most spots were wiped out before I got there so I was collecting remnants. Got 180 in three goes with some four hours spent.

To get the densest spots before others one need to be on a world in the first wave. So, despite full time job I’m sure we can get a world spawning in our free time and use it well then.

1 Like

And I’m just sitting down to play now. I got to work up my gear before I can go…I’m out of everything.

Can’t farm. Accidentally or not, that isn’t working.

Maybe I’ll play something else tonight.

You’ll be better to wait for a new exoworld anyway. There is plenty mobs left and meteorites lol. Rift is still most likely there and maybe even quite a lot but no dense areas left so it’s more like grind to get some.

Same reason I didn’t like gleambow. Time vs. Reward.

I’ll stop spreading negativity now.

2 Likes