Exo Shuttle Station - Free Rides to Exos!

… And yeah, not to be greedy since we just rolled a new one, but we really do need a metal or coal here!! :smile:

Kicks exo generator

Err… whoops… I think I might have broke it… :flushed: Hope this thing is under warranty still…

1 Like

Going to xindus t6 in 1 hour, meet at station, Located in hunt hive. Accessible through hunters courtyard, TNT, fantasy tree

2 Likes

At station now, taxi to Xindus in 10 or so for anybody around interested!

1 Like

Taxi to Skuu… howeveritsspelled an about 10! :smile:

1 Like

Skooma-with-dabs

2 Likes

This one will gather goods, and sell cheap! :smile:

This one would never steal, no! Khajiit is innocent! (Well, not really…) :flushed: -

2 Likes

Haha I think if blocks are just falling from the sky that’s fair game.

1 Like

Badfanpaka*

1 Like

I’ll do another Xindus taxi in 15 or so to help atone for my naughty ways… :grin:

Somewhat… :smiling_imp:

1 Like

One last Skooma run in about 10. :smile:

1 Like

Blink exo in 20 mins. Meeting at station :smiley:.

1 Like

Hi all!

Some good locations (free in station) on Elerian for:

• Foliages
  • White wood
  • Gleam
  • Sand + Gravel
  • White ash

1 Like

Elerian Taxi in about 10, at station now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Taxi to Elerian in about 1 hour and 45 mins. Meeting at station.

1 Like

Elerian taxi in 10-15, at station now.

1 Like

This morning was a lot of fun, if you happen to see all that in the guild chat. :smile::+1:

We got into a really great Blink spot. Too bad I had to leave, I could have kept at it for hours!

I may test tonight or sometime soon with using that universal Community Event channel… see if that gets us even more people. :slight_smile: Plus help those who aren’t on here and don’t know about the guild, perhaps.

I have one person who really wants to go to Elerian, but we keep missing each other, and she isn’t in the guild yet. Oorteesha who lives at EGO Collective Consciousness on Alder. I know she’d be very grateful if anybody could run her over if you happen to see her on. Thanks!!

1 Like

Omg Oorteesha? Haha omg. The other day we met on Lamblis i think and they were like hey your character looks good and what not haha. I was OMW to Elerian and i thought id tell them but they mentioned they were OTW to code gleam. Aaaah!

1 Like

Wow, now there is a coincidence, yikes, lol!! :joy:

1 Like

Elerian taxi in 15 or so. Thinking will go back to the spot from this morning. :slight_smile:

1 Like

New exo up - Arbran, corrosive. I’ll run a taxi once I get home and do one or two things in game first… thinking like 5:45-6:00 pm EST (hour and a half from now). I’ll set the warp spot first too. :smiley:

Please post if interested in here, so I can post more advanced warning in the thread, otherwise will just give my usual 15 min or so notification in guild chat.

1 Like