Exo Shuttle Station - Free Rides to Exos!

I’d love a taxi, I’m there but I wanna unload loot

The shrooms are EVERYWHERE paka. Get hyped!

1 Like

Nice!!! :smiley: Hehehe!! :smiling_imp:

I’m just hoping this game doesn’t go into OT, tied at 27 with about 5 left… haha, I’m actually hoping the Seahawks will just have a long drive and score here so I can get back on Boundless, Bucs fan though I might be! :wink: (I mean, we’re out of the playoff hunt anyways here, might as well look to the draft, lol)

1 Like

Somehow I figured

1 Like

Haha! :smile: Admittedly I started using this handle for games and all before I got away from following it so closely. Lot of times I just listen to games while playing my own games.

This isn’t looking good… tied at 34 with less than a minute left. Probably going into OT, probably delaying the taxi I’m guessing. :frowning:

Edit: Yep, OT, sheesh. Of all the times… :rage: I wanna play Boundless dang it!! :wink:

Ok, game over finally… will be a few before I can log on still, then I might go set the warp spot first. Might still be around the time I thought though, I will post in guild chat once the spot is set and I’m headed back to the Station.

Also, on @RedY3’s token idea - I will try to donate a few rift mining spots. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m at the station :blush: see u soon!

1 Like

Another ride in about 10-15! :smiley: Don’t miss this one folks, great exo, lots of rift and good stuff!!

1 Like

I see on the scanner we’ve got a couple new exos up. :slight_smile: And I should be around a lot of the weekend! Edit: Whoops, we’ve got one new exo up. :flushed:

I probably won’t post too many notices on here, but am sure to be making plenty of trips. Just talking to someone on the Boundless FB about trips, and as I said there, I’ll be sure to put them in the guild chat. But I see people are missing stuff in guild chat so I want to put this out there, especially as I might back off with my posting here some -

Please, please: if you miss a taxi, just let me know, I will get back to you ASAP and take you. Say it in chat, drop me a line here, anywhere, I am really happy to do it! :slight_smile: It is nothing to me, I’ll just save my spot, get you as soon as I’m able (admittedly if you miss me and I leave for work it could be awhile), and we’ll go right on back, to there or wherever you want! :smiley:

1 Like

No coal exos atm unfortunately The new one is chill. I’m waiting for coal or metal myself :grin:

1 Like

Edit… oops.

Hahaha, scanner confused me - someone posted an old one lol!! :laughing: Sorry!

I’ll edit my first post. :wink:

1 Like

… And yeah, not to be greedy since we just rolled a new one, but we really do need a metal or coal here!! :smile:

Kicks exo generator

Err… whoops… I think I might have broke it… :flushed: Hope this thing is under warranty still…

1 Like

Going to xindus t6 in 1 hour, meet at station, Located in hunt hive. Accessible through hunters courtyard, TNT, fantasy tree

2 Likes

At station now, taxi to Xindus in 10 or so for anybody around interested!

1 Like

Taxi to Skuu… howeveritsspelled an about 10! :smile:

1 Like

Skooma-with-dabs

2 Likes

This one will gather goods, and sell cheap! :smile:

This one would never steal, no! Khajiit is innocent! (Well, not really…) :flushed: -

2 Likes

Haha I think if blocks are just falling from the sky that’s fair game.

1 Like

Badfanpaka*

1 Like

I’ll do another Xindus taxi in 15 or so to help atone for my naughty ways… :grin:

Somewhat… :smiling_imp:

1 Like

One last Skooma run in about 10. :smile:

1 Like

Blink exo in 20 mins. Meeting at station :smiley:.

1 Like