Exo Shuttle Station - Free Rides to Exos!

Hopefully we’ll roll a metal or coal next… I used to not like those ones as much as the other types but they’re best for kindling. If so, I’ll load up as much as possible to sell (or give) to you all. :slight_smile:

Oh I’ll be there too

1 Like

Going to head to the station in a few to go to the new one, Xaza III and. :slight_smile: Thinking about 15 min til ready to take off, might go make the warp spot first.

With these nice Halloween exos, as always, if you want to go, just shoot me a message if you see me in the game, or here or wherever, I will do my best to get you there as soon as I can! One thing I’ve got to add though on my taxi service - sometimes I really can’t chat, but can still play. If I type CTRN (thanks to @blinvir for coming up with that one for me), it means Can’t Talk Right Now - I don’t want to just bail on everybody, but I really don’t want to offend any of you all either thinking I’m ignoring you when I’m obviously there. Thanks all!

2 Likes

Hi all! Heading to Xaza in about 1 hour and 15 mins. Meeting at station.

1 Like

I’m going to jump on right now myself and head over for a few before work to gather some gleam - managed to set my initial warp right by a big gleam spot, haha. So I’ll take you back to there if interested. Meet me at station in about 10 if so!

1 Like

Logging in now to take location token :D:D:D:D. I got a few stuff to finish (queueing machines and what not) then ill go there in about 45 mins from now.

1 Like

Gleam spot was popular this morning! :smiley: I want to get tons of this, so any time this weekend anybody wants to go, I’m always game if I’m around. Also, I’ll get some on my plinths later too.

gleam

1 Like

Hey there! I like this idea and would love to help out. I’ve been interested in exos for awhile and have been to a few but would love to go more often. But I’m still new-ish.

I have a couple questions

1. How does this work? The captain organizes a shuttle launch on discord or regularly scheduled hours and then corrals everyone to the nearest planet before opening warp blocks and getting everyone through?
  2. Or would we build shuttle stations on the various planets and meet there? 3.Or would we build and maintain open portals?
  3. I guess, what is the ask of the shuttle captains?
  4. Would we need to build multiple shuttle stops? Cause I love building and have some ideas already on how to build a shuttle stop that looks like a rocket…

We could set up a guild for the exo shuttle and interested people could apply. I’d be happy to be a shuttle lieutenant, or skipper. Not sure if I play enough to be a captain.

1 Like

Hello!
Welcome to Boundless!

1- The captain announces a trip (usually on forum, in-game, and discord) and everyone meets at the shuttle station then they move from there to the nearest planet to exo.

2- Building shuttle stations on different planets would make it harder to maintain and would make it confusing for people so we thought having 1 station is better in that aspect.

3- The task of the captain is to announce the trip, guide people to closest planet to exo, then open a portal to them there. We thought the captains should use a budget that is provided by donations and footfall but so far theyve been using their own coin - an appreciated donation.

4- I dont think we need to - at least for now.

We already have a guild book in several places - shuttle station, coal and fuel shop, and DKPuncherello’s tree.

1 Like

Will try to put useful exo locations in the shuttle. Let’s try and see if these ideas work :smiley:

1 Like

Nice!

Can you perm me on both dkp and dkc? Dkc is my main toon but dkp is the one who goes to exos

Done. Please tell me if it works or not (confusing permissions xD)

That is an EXTREMELY good idea! :slight_smile:

Often I will explore exos and save good spots as I go to come back to. I’d love to share them - well, the ones I don’t want to keep totally to myself. :wink: But that still leaves a lot!

1 Like

Another trip going to Xaza in about 15 mins. Meeting at station.

1 Like

Copy that! I will take a look. I wouldn’t mind signing up and contributing as much as I can.

1 Like

I cordially invite any interested parties to partake of a hot Friday night out at Club Xaza - we will hit Gleam, the most happening spot in the place, I’ll get you right in the door with the VIP treatment! :smile: Of course, if another exo pops, we’ll go check out that party instead. :wink:

At the Station, leaving in 10-15!

2 Likes

Time for another gleam run, meet me at the station in 5-10 if you’d like to come!

1 Like

Leaving to Deon in ~51 mins. Meeting at station :smiley:

1 Like

Leaving to the new rift planet in about 10 mins. Meeting at station!

1 Like

I can give a little more advance warning this time, thinking two hours from now - I can’t head off to this one until the Bucs game is over since it will mess up the stream for my husband if I play right now and probably be unplayable on my end too. What I’ll do is put a message in guild chat soon as I’m in the game, then head to the station. But I think somewhere around 8 pm EST is a safe bet, enough time to get on and wait there a bit. And since I took a little nap might be up late, perhaps do a second run later after that.

Also, I will bring some extra Rift pieces for atlases, if you need them! :slight_smile:

2 Likes