Exo Shuttle Station - Free Rides to Exos!

Hi all!

Some good locations (free in station) on Elerian for:

• Foliages
  • White wood
  • Gleam
  • Sand + Gravel
  • White ash

1 Like

Elerian Taxi in about 10, at station now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Taxi to Elerian in about 1 hour and 45 mins. Meeting at station.

1 Like

Elerian taxi in 10-15, at station now.

1 Like

This morning was a lot of fun, if you happen to see all that in the guild chat. :smile::+1:

We got into a really great Blink spot. Too bad I had to leave, I could have kept at it for hours!

I may test tonight or sometime soon with using that universal Community Event channel… see if that gets us even more people. :slight_smile: Plus help those who aren’t on here and don’t know about the guild, perhaps.

I have one person who really wants to go to Elerian, but we keep missing each other, and she isn’t in the guild yet. Oorteesha who lives at EGO Collective Consciousness on Alder. I know she’d be very grateful if anybody could run her over if you happen to see her on. Thanks!!

1 Like

Omg Oorteesha? Haha omg. The other day we met on Lamblis i think and they were like hey your character looks good and what not haha. I was OMW to Elerian and i thought id tell them but they mentioned they were OTW to code gleam. Aaaah!

1 Like

Wow, now there is a coincidence, yikes, lol!! :joy:

1 Like

Elerian taxi in 15 or so. Thinking will go back to the spot from this morning. :slight_smile:

1 Like

New exo up - Arbran, corrosive. I’ll run a taxi once I get home and do one or two things in game first… thinking like 5:45-6:00 pm EST (hour and a half from now). I’ll set the warp spot first too. :smiley:

Please post if interested in here, so I can post more advanced warning in the thread, otherwise will just give my usual 15 min or so notification in guild chat.

1 Like

Oof I’ll just miss you. Oh well, find some nice gleam spots for me eh :smirk:

1 Like

Would you want to go sooner or later? If sooner, possible I might be able to get on earlier than that, in which case I can immediately announce and run you over (I’ll do another taxi later). If you need to go later, I can wait or run another! :slight_smile:

Edit: I’d almost certainly run another a bit later anyways - first exo run I tend to fill up with stuff quick that I return to dump.

1 Like

Most definitely later :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Excellent! :smiley: Keep an eye on chat for the guild - I’ll be sure to do at least one more after the first then, and hopefully more than that. :slight_smile: (Usual disclaimer that there could always be stuff to pull me off so not 100% but hopefully not) Gotten sleepy early a bit lately, but with luck will be on at least a couple hours before :sleeping:

Edit again: If I do find a good gleam spot first run, I’ll save that to return to. :smile:

1 Like

Another Arbran taxi in 10-15, I’m afk at station right now.

1 Like

Put a few tokens to a huge amethyst hotspot area I’ve worked a bit this morning - others besides me have clearly been hitting it but it is still loaded. Most fossils I’ve seen almost anywhere too. :smiley:

Edit: Dang, forgot to put a gleam spot there. I did save a spot with the gleam towers. I’ll put a few of those up later on.

arban1

arban3

1 Like

That indeed was an awesome spot. Just finished a pie there (45 mins) and i got a little over a SS of amethyst and like 50 emerald. Thanks a lot not-so-evil Paka. This is even though my internet was throwing me around for a good chunk of the 45 mins.

1 Like

Excellent, I’m going to try to go down and save a few more later, this exo is very worth mining! :slight_smile:

And we have a metal exo!! YAY!! :grin: Been waiting for this, got a couple folks waiting for the kindling! :wink: Very happy!! So, luckily home a little early, I’m going to jump on in just a few then head over to the station - figure taxi in 15-20?

Edit: At Station now, warp spot set. :slight_smile: Figure 10 minutes.

ID: aus3_t4_0 (149)
Server: gs-live-aus3.playboundless.com
Temporary: Yes
Appeared 3 minutes ago
Will be available for 4 days 22 hours 19 minutes
Tier: 5
Server Region: aus
World Type: METAL
World Size (16-block chunks): 192
Number of Regions: 34
Closest Planets:
Flan: 30 blinksecs (warp 2380-2460 coin)
Alnitans: 37 blinksecs (warp 2940-3020 coin)
Serpensarindi: 44 blinksecs (warp 3500-3580 coin)

Thank you BTW to whoever took Oorteesha, really appreciate that!! :slight_smile: She got blink, and I am going to try to run her one last time in a couple hours when she gets on, though it will be cutting it close, so there may be one last Eleram taxi here.

1 Like

Got a few more Arbran tokens in there - gleam spot and another amethyst mine. :slight_smile:

I’ll be back on in about 45 min or so, if anybody is interested in a taxi, post here… I’ll be happy to go to either. I’ll be out a bit today but should be back on to run taxis by this evening EST.

1 Like

At the station now, heading to Arbran in 10 or so. Been going back and forth, so just as happy to do Beta if anybody wants! :slight_smile:

BTW, have to share this, we are doing good work, y’all! :grin: :+1:

2 Likes

I wanna jump on this brilliant service, will join up when I get home :ok_hand:

2 Likes