Exo Shuttle Station - Free Rides to Exos!

I wish there was a log for us to see what people grab.

3 Likes

Some completed atlases for Shimus B in both shuttle stations now.

3 Likes

Probably offer a taxi to the new Burn exo in chat soon once I get logged on and settled in here. :slight_smile:

After looking at the resources, definitely will be digging some Ruby mines! :smiley:

New at Exo Shuttle: info on what items show when you put them in atlases!

Currently the stock is overpriced while we figure out prices that will discourage meanies from coming and buying all. These are meant for exos and for people to buy just one.

But I don’t fault the guy who came and bought all our beans. Those things are a b*tch and a half to get!

2 Likes

Wait wait wait… the shimmering orbs reveal the glow caps?

… HOW did I not know this?! :smiling_imp:

Muahahahahaha

Great work DK! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Some completed atlases for Lexrulanet in both shuttle stations now.

2 Likes

Got a bunch of tokens up! Tons of Ruby mines, and two gleam spots. :smiley: The gleam spots both in this area, best I saw and I got all the regions while looking for mining spots…

OT I know, but can’t help but mention: Struck me that I need to come up with a better analogy here… since I think TP theft is probably going to become a lot more common! :frowning:

2 Likes

Forgot to post that I put some completed atlases for Iotas in both shuttles.

2 Likes

Well, I can’t be certain, but it appears at least some of the mines I’m putting up are getting sabotaged now. :frowning: I’m pretty careful about making sure I clear enough space around where I save the location so you warp straight there. Several of them now, going back to them to mine myself, finding myself put on the surface. Possible they are getting regen bombed.

You CAN still of course mine right back down, but this is just frustrating… I do this so that mining is more accessible, bypass the mobs, and a time saver. Cranky Paka is Cranky. :rage:

(If possible, like on the current exos which have good ones, will try to save these in caves if there are any I see from now on, even if it means being a little away from the best spot)

1 Like

On a happier note, at TNT Serp now, will do Alpha taxi in a few here if any want! :slight_smile:

Ok, got a bunch of gleam spots and one sapphire/topaz mine up! :smiley: Will try to do some more mines later. I think the gleam might be more in demand, though.

Offering rides in the community events chat is working out nicely, definitely getting some riders! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Sapphire/Topaz here probably isn’t any better than on Galan, no?

2 Likes

Just got up and going, but Alpha unplayable for me at the moment due to odd issue so Atlases may be a bit slow coming for this one.

1 Like

Though I don’t mine Galan, it is a pretty low % it looks like on both, and T5 - so may not be that worth it. I’ll focus on the gleam, myself.

@Soju-VB - Thanks for the heads-up and all your work as always! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m focusing on Gleam, myself. :slight_smile: With my experience on Galan, I think we’d be hard-pressed to find a planet with better Topaz/Sapphire mining than Galan (unless it’s a T8, which would give more drops per vein mined).

2 Likes

I’ve got a pretty good sapphire mine set up on Houchus, for any interested in the permanent mining too. :smiley: Access via TNT Houchus. Yep - sometimes for sapphire and topaz I’ll mine them on the T7s once the rift is all torn to pieces. :rofl:

2 Likes

Put some completed atlases for Alpha in both shuttle stations.

3 Likes

New Umbris exo up, Kala! :slight_smile:

At TNT Cardass now, might have to bail but will try to hang out at least 5 min and run taxi if any need one.

1 Like

Is it correct, that there are never any tokens for goo hotspots or goo caves in the exo shuttle, or did I just miss them countless times?

Not a critique, as I find them easily myself, but as a huge goo hunter ive been wondering. :slightly_smiling_face: