Exo Shuttle Station - Free Rides to Exos!

Taxi to planet-that-sounds-like-a-math-class-I’d-fail in about 10! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Heading to the Umbris exo. I’ll be in Alcyon Ultima in 10

2 Likes

New exo up! :smiley:
Delpha Pers

ID: use5_t4_0 (152)
Server: gs-live-use5.playboundless.com
Temporary: Yes
   Appeared  ago
   Will be available for 4 days 21 hours 25 minutes
Tier: 5
Server Region: use
World Type: SHOCK
World Size (16-block chunks): 192
Number of Regions: 32
Closest Planets:
   Serpensarindi: 30 blinksecs (warp 2380-2460 coin)
   Alnitans: 37 blinksecs (warp 2940-3020 coin)
   Besevrona: 37 blinksecs (warp 2940-3020 coin)
   Till: 42 blinksecs (warp 3340-3420 coin)
   Flan: 44 blinksecs (warp 3500-3580 coin)

Tempted to just run right now on (cat’s out of the bag now I guess, haha) my PC character here, but she’d get killed too much on the surface and not much time left…

So I’ll run a taxi as soon as I get settled in at home. :slight_smile: Friday is grocery shopping so a LITTLE later than usual, thinking around 6:30 pm EST or so, maybe a bit earlier - so about two hours from now.

Always happy to have a weekend night new exo!! :smile:

1 Like

At station now, taxi in about 10. :slight_smile: Got the timing right! :wink:

1 Like

Another taxi coming up, will head to station in a couple - like I’ve been saying in chat on the last few, I really have no preference on the exo, can go to wherever you want. :slight_smile: Took a long nap so hopefully up for awhile, might be more tonight.

Gotta edit this post (11/25, around 4 am EST) since I can’t post again- :wink:

New exo up! :smiley: I’m going to jump on now, taxi in about 15!

Dalus VI

ID: aus3_t3_0 (153)
Server: gs-live-aus3.playboundless.com
Temporary: Yes
Appeared ago
Will be available for 4 days 21 hours 55 minutes
Tier: 4
Server Region: aus
World Type: LUSH
World Size (16-block chunks): 192
Number of Regions: 34
Closest Planets:
Boori: 12 blinksecs (warp 940-1020 coin)
Lutrion: 15 blinksecs (warp 1180-1260 coin)
Delta Cancret: 18 blinksecs (warp 1420-1500 coin)
Lasaina: 18 blinksecs (warp 1420-1500 coin)
Till: 22 blinksecs (warp 1740-1820 coin)

1 Like

Did you miss the taxi to Delpha? Another one heading in about 1 hour and 6 mins. Meeting at station :D.

1 Like

We are the Community Highlight today!! :smiley:

3 Likes

even I’m mentioned there, and I did pretty much nothing so far! :smiley:

3 Likes

Aww, of course you have! :slight_smile: And we’re all a team! :smiley: It is a group effort! :medal_sports::grin:

1 Like

This is esper in game put a donation request box for conduit and warp augments I have alot or will make more to help u out with exo shuttle. Did my first trip today and was a great experience. Just let me know where it is and I’ll donate as much as I can

2 Likes

Thanks so much, appreciate the help!! :smiley: I’ll defer to RedY3 here on how to do the donations, might be able to get you set up in the Station. I think it would be great if we had another Captain!

New blink exo up, yay! :grin:

I’m going to go set a warp, I’m at TNT Cardass now - but on this one, since the Hunt Hive TNT portal is closed, mind just meeting me here if you want to go? I’ll wait 15 or so, will make a chat announcement in a minute or two.

2 Likes

At TNT Cardass again, will run a Verdalli taxi in 10 or so. :slight_smile:

Standing order still standing… I should be around a lot in the near future, so please give a shout if you want a taxi anywhere, we’ll get you there! :smiley:

Edit cause the forum really wants me to shut up. :rofl: 11/28 about 9:40 am EST-

I’m going to head over to TNT Boori in a bit here, figure a taxi to the lush exo in about 15 - I’m figuring that it might be good for gleambow hunting, now that it is confirmed that gleambows are on the exos. :slight_smile: So going to give it a shot here.

1 Like

I’ve got some tokens out for Xortis I - a gleam spot, but also, what all those "Gleambow Hunt 1, 2, ect tokens are, are I saved the easier-to-navigate regions I came across there, figuring people might want to run around on this one Gleambow hunting. :slight_smile: Definitely a good Gleambow planet!

1 Like

Heading to Xortis in 15 mins! Meeting at station :smiley:.

1 Like

Heading to Xortis in about 10ish mins again! Meeting at station as usual!

1 Like

From the station, with the Hunt Hive portal closed (Edit: The portal to TNT, I mean), I’ve found it is pretty quick to get to TNT using the Axon portal which is on the lowest level down there - there is a TNT portal right by when you go through it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Where is the station now

1 Like

Above the Hunt Hive portal Hub on Biitula. :slight_smile: Sorry, my last post was confusing, I meant the TNT portal to the Hunt Hive… that is the most convenient T5-6 network IMO, so having that portal closed means a little more running around.

1 Like

Found it :slight_smile:

2 Likes