Exo Shuttle Station - Free Rides to Exos!

Haha seriously lol… but Caveat Emptor, lesson learned here and I won’t ask for it back, good for them! :joy: Evil Paka probably had that coming… maybe the stand is owned by mushrooms or roadrunners. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I bought a stack of marble last week without realizing that it was “sprayed” so I paid 100 coin each not the expected 25 lol . I liked the colour and the shop so all good .

1 Like

Got some ocation tokens up for Argoonade in the stations! :slight_smile: One gleam and a bunch of amethyst spots. A shot of the renovated Tana VII station complete with @DKPuncherello who we have to thank for all the work there! :smiley:

2 Likes

Added what appear to be a couple pretty decent emerald/amethyst overlap areas to the tokens in the two stations! :slight_smile: And another gleam spot.

2 Likes

Put some completed atlases and location tokens for Argoonade in both shuttle stations.

3 Likes

There’s a hole where my :heart: once was :sob::cry::sob:

3 Likes

Yep, Amatis was the most perfect world ever… COME BACK! :broken_heart: :sob:

… I broke lots of :heart:s on it, actually! (But I always fixed 'em afterwards) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

New Umbris exo up!! :smiley: I’ll try to run a taxi in about a half hour or so when I get settled in on PC, will post in chat if/when I do.

Remember what I posted about the Umbris hotspots - try to get yourself around 50 blocks below the surface, use the fossils to help determine where you are. :wink:

Iridianghol

ID: euc6_t6_1 (201)
Server: gs-live-euc6.playboundless.com
Temporary: Yes
Appeared 15 minutes ago
Will be available for 5 days 7 hours 10 minutes
Tier: 7
Server Region: euc
World Type: DARKMATTER (UMBRIS)
World Size (16-block chunks): 192
Number of Regions: 34
Closest Planets:
Kol Huroo: 42 blinksecs (warp 3340-3420 coin)

2 Likes

Got a gleam spot and half a dozen Umbris mines in the stations… get 'em while they’re hot(spots)! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh, DK and I discussed and did go ahead and put a token price on the tokens - 10c… just figured it would help discourage the urge for some to maybe just take them all.

1 Like

After some testing, seems like the best spot for umbris is anything in between 118 and 136

1 Like

The higher points on this one do seem lower than on the last Umbris exo, so yep, may be best to stay in the lower part of the range this time.

I’m going to try bouncing around a little more, see what else I can find on the spots. :slight_smile:

1 Like

… Got another token in the stations, best area I’ve seen now, spot 7. Spread out a little and they’ve been worked but good area. :slight_smile:

What really surprised me is that someone beat me to an amethyst/emerald spot I went down to, haha. I wasn’t expecting that, figured everybody would be gunning for the Umbris this early!

I will check some more amethyst/emerald spots but I think so long as Argoonade is up, it may be a LITTLE better to hit on those - thickness seemed pretty equal but Argoonade has the advantage of weaker rocks.

Edit: After more discussion with the committee, we’re going to go higher on the token price. We hate to have to do this, but we’ve seen times where they all get taken - not fair to other folks, and we want to try to discourage that and be sure they’re up for all who need them.

1 Like

Completed atlases and location tokens in the shuttles now for Irid

3 Likes

Moved a couple over with Umbris at the Biitula station! :smiley: Thanks again!

View from an Umbris area I’m working on cleaning out… :wink:

2 Likes

Put some completed atlases for Neon V in both shuttle stations.

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll move some over with diamond and ruby when I jump on here in a bit! :smiley:

Some heavy diamond hot spots around for sure

Ruby spread out everywhere

3 Likes

Personally been on a oortian’s staff massacre on Neon today… 3 SS of sweet beans so far along with all the other goodies that come with wandering around on an Exo.

3 Likes

I’ve noticed that blink exos are usually great for beans or mushrooms.

2 Likes

Got a few mine tokens up at Biitula, going to add some more here in a bit and add them to the Tana station too. :smiley:

1 Like