Exo Shuttle Station - Free Rides to Exos!

Haha there are three. Those two are Louise Belcher and Fat Mac. Bill is an asshole and isn’t allowed out of his room.

2 Likes

Hahah

I have a thing for asshole cats.My GFs cat is 15 years old, but wont shy away from biting you, if your petting is subpar. She will keep your hand in her mouth until you pet her properly, at which point she will sloooowly let go and resume chilling.

Her other quirk is sleeping on your face, cause she dont give a damn.

Someone forged her sloppily.

2 Likes

Oh he’s perfectly nice. But he is not happy about other cats living here so he was peeing on everything. It was awful.

2 Likes

So much going on in one statement haha. Fat mac is my favorite from now on along with Paka’s golden fat cat too xD. Bill… aaah we gotta see him xD

2 Likes

Here is my 51 year old parrot “Oscar” that I bought 48 years ago .

5 Likes

Ah, the fat one - Aslan! :smiley: Haha, yeah, 19 lbs, picked him up and weighed him the other day… not much luck sticking HIM to a diet (he was the neigbors’ cat but they might have had to get rid of him, and he likes us, so worked out well).

Fiona sort of looks like a mini-version of him.

Here are both of them with recent kills. :open_mouth: Fiona’s was one Aslan brought in, and let loose in the house.

4 Likes

Oh, lots more cute pet pics here, for any who haven’t seen this thread! :smiley:

48 years of taking care of your pet. I am impressed i have to say! Very awesome!

1 Like

Wouldnt want a better service. Shuttle trips and cute pet pics provided here :joy:.

1 Like

Can we please get a video? I love parrots :blush:
Alex the African grey parrot “attended” my university

1 Like

Some completed atlases for Kala in both shuttle stations now.

3 Likes

I put 3 portals to kala on tnt cardass for fun lol

2 Likes

Hehe thanks again for that!! :grin:

2 Likes

Got a few Kala amethyst/emerald mines up now for any who want that… still plenty of Umbris left, but this looks decent too! :smiley:

1 Like

Some completed atlases for Borell in both shuttle locations now.

3 Likes

Chillin’ at the taxi stop! :grin:

1 Like

that’s a lovely looking bird :grin: (and never knew parrots had that kind of longevity…mind blown)

1 Like

New Rift exo up, warp from Shedu Tier, YAY!! :smile:

Gotta run out here and grab pet and human food, lol - but, wanted to post quick here about it! :wink: Mine tokens, pics, taxis to come later - this will make my rainy weekend! :smiley:

2 Likes

Oooo. I think I’m going to an Exo! Need that rift. :raised_hands:

2 Likes

The numbers are good too - double the last one, per the PS Discord. :slight_smile: Will get ya what I can too!! :grin:

Light Viridian gleam I think they said.

1 Like