Exo Shuttle Station - Free Rides to Exos!

Should be fixed now or is it still not working?

In my case, I can access the stuff, but not my closet. Thanks!

Maybe there are 8-legged creatures inside and you wouldnt want to see them? :joy: JK i am bad at giving those permisions although i am 100% certain i gave a character named “Paka” access to the smart lock. Ill see it again when i log in now.

1 Like

Thanks!! :smiley: Haha, I ALMOST said something to that effect in that last post - that filling the cabbie’s supply closet with spiders wouldn’t be very good etiquette. :rofl:

1 Like

Anyone going to Chen soon?

1 Like

At the station, taxi to Chen in 10-15! :slight_smile:

I wanted to run it later, but I’m so sleepy right now, I think it is better if I go ahead and run it now, leave myself there, then lay down for a bit… I only want to nap for an hour or so but can’t guarantee I’ll wake up! :joy:

Edit: If nobody shows, I’ll log myself out there, then try again when/if I wake up!

2 Likes

… Ok, awake, sort of! :wink: :sleeping:

Actually logged out at TNT, so will leave for Chen from there in 10-15 or so if any are interested!

For now we have a discord channel. You can ask for the passenger role that way you can be @ when trips leave.

Best I can do for now.

Anyone leading trips let Redy3 or myself know you get a different role.

This is @RedY3 's project so if you have any real questions ask him. I am just here to help where I can.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for your help Orrian!

1 Like

@Cuetzpalomitl @bucfanpaka @DKPuncherello @apt @Dante-2293 hi all! Please join the Icon discord because we are trying to get all the captains/passengers there to give them their respective roles to make it easier to ping and notify people on discord.

2 Likes

link please :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Edited and added to post :grin::grin::grin:

I went in and joined (I think), I don’t use Discord except to lurk occasionally to see what people are saying about the game and exos and all - I guess I can copy and paste my taxi messages here into there? Won’t be using voice chat, apologies.

1 Like

Not planning on using voice chat either. Its just to ping people rather than have them constantly check the in game chat or the forums. Also, if we get the bot, it should be easier to use it since everyone (ideally) is on discord. Might be a stupid question (haha) but can PS4 players use discord and keep it open in the background just to hear the pings or its not possible?

2 Likes

Since I have no clue how it works, would what I mentioned work to ping people - if I pasted in a quick chat message there? Or maybe someone would be willing to do that part for me when I post these? Appreciate it if so, thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can always do that i have discord on my phone too so no issues

1 Like

I think ps4 suspends the inactive pages so it prob won’t work but can’t be sure as I haven’t turned it on since I got my pc… 2 years ago lol. I just use my phone for discord, saves switching out game

1 Like

Thanks, appreciate it!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

… I see there is a new exo with some rather nice block colors! :grin: Mala.

I can’t guarantee it (usual disclaimer) but will try to get on after work ASAP, I’ll give notice but hoping for a 5:30-5:40 pm EST taxi time. Plus the time it takes me to actually hit the thing with my warp. :rofl:

1 Like

I was really trying to have some life for a day and i just turned the laptop on after a long day (6 pm here now) just to be greeted with boundless news. Well, another no-life day of boundless for me i guess :joy:

1 Like