Exo Shuttle Station - Free Rides to Exos!

The person with the shortest totem has to go.

and they say size doesn’t matter

3 Likes

Ocfos totem size matters!

Sorry had to :joy:

4 Likes

Hey everyone! Exo Shuttle will be going to the newest blink exo Chen in about 1 hour and 18 mins (3:30 pm EST). Meeting at Shuttle station next to Hunt Hive.

1 Like

This is tentative but please let me know if there is interest in a shuttle a bit later this evening - if the exo thread is up in time will post there too. I’ve got to shop and a few things after work and a couple things in the game quick to do, so not sure on the exact time, but thinking 6:30-7:00 pm EST or around that? Maybe a bit later. I’ll wait at the station, but will use TNT to get there once ready… if there is any interest posted or PM’ed, I’ll post right before I’m ready to go, otherwise, may just do a quick guild chat message to meet me if interested.

1 Like

At the Exo Shuttle station now, AFK for a bit in case you try to talk to me, but will leave for Chen in 10 min or so.

Great exo, worth at least one trip if you can meet up at some point! :slight_smile: I’ll be around much of the weekend I think, so though I can’t commit 100%, just PM or post if you want to go here or to another at any time, happy to take ya, we’ll figure out a time to get you there.

1 Like

Going to vostafat in around 30 minutes. Meet at the exo shuttle :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Will leave for Chen from about 10 min from the station. :slight_smile:

If you ever see me sitting on the sign in there, that means I’m afk. :wink:

Wondering - there is that universal channel, Community and Events. Is it appropriate to use that for this? Tempted to announce these into there sometime.

ETA: I’m going to have to make a detour home for a couple warp blocks lol so may leave quick and come back in a few. :flushed:

2 Likes

There are a couple hundred warp conduits in the storage in the station :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Afraid I wasn’t able to access the stuff in there last time I tried - no biggie though, no need to tweak permissions, I’d rather leave that all for the others and use my own to help folks out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

This isn’t Evil Paka here… I’m reserving that for you spider fiends. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Really though you cant access it? How so? All of you guys have permissions to access storages within guild-aligned beacons

1 Like

I’m about to head back from Chen, I’ll go check again and post in a few! Thanks!

This is weird. I am not in game now but i granted those permissions i think today morning or yesterday so it shouldve worked when you tried.

1 Like

Yeah, no permission still. But don’t worry about it! :slight_smile: Really, I’d rather leave it for the others. Others have helped me a lot, I’ll help you all!

… Unless you plant spiders in there. :joy:

I’m thinking another Chen run in an hour or two here, post if interested. :slight_smile:

The station IS for everyone :roll_eyes:. Coming now to check this permissions thing :smiley:

1 Like

Ok it should be fixed now. Apparently i had to go to the beacon and activate the guild control too - not only in the book.

1 Like

Great, thank you!! :smiley:

1 Like

I’m at the station again, going to do another run to Chen, will hang out 10-15 in case any are interested! :slight_smile:

I had the same problem storage was impossible to use.

This also happened to me in another place where I had permissions