Exo worlds, where are they?

Hi!, i has returning after a year. I remember that there was exo worlds, and there was post on this forum when they appear.
Since i have return i didn´t see any post about exoplanets, any comments, nothing, and i want to know if the exo worlds had disapear from the game.
If there are exos in the game, where can i read when they appear, the materials, etc.
Thanks!

3 Likes

There over at larian studios with the devs

10 Likes

From what I remember of pervious talk about the exos is when sovereigns came out, something affected the exo spawning mechanisms. This is why exos are not spawning at the moment. I’m sure it’s being worked on to be fixed. Whenever they do/will spawn normally you can find the information of the forums or in discord (TNT or PS) in exo sightings channels.

Hi @RedY3 :joy:

4 Likes

Exo planets do still appear randomly from time to time.

This is the exo announcement post.

For their materials and depending on the exo tier, they can have lucent gems and kindling seeds/plants in addition to petroleum and resin. This is plus all the normal stuff you find on normal worlds. Colors are random but lucent gem worlds do seem to have specific palettes like lighter colors for blink worlds, reddish colors for umbris, etc.

Hope I didn’t miss or get anything wrong :smiley:.

Edit: Hello Bob @Ratchel <3 :laughing:

1 Like

There is no posts cause there is no exo as of now. When they do spawn and are spotted, there will be new threads like these. [Smaren] --[T4 - Inhospitable Lush Color-Cycling Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

They will be pretty much the same as regular planets, with the additional exo-only materials like kindling mass, goo, petroleum, resin, and for T7 exos, lucent gems. Might also have rare exo only colored blocks as well. Resources however do not regenerate.

Personally I won’t bother with resources on exos due to multiple reasons tho. Much better to just ignore them mostly than get stressed over rushing there to get stuff before they’re all gone imo.

1 Like

Makes me wonder if it depends on us spawning Sov. Planets alot and exos can’t spawn cause we spawn planets constantly lol

5 Likes

:flushed:

If so, umm… sorry y’all!

Ducks and runs

Evil Paka doesn’t just kill mushrooms and roadrunners… :skull:

12 Likes

tenor (5)

5 Likes

Oki, so i understand that now the exos don´t appear like was in the past. I remember to visit more than one exo each week.
If there is a post in the forum when they appear will be great.
Thanks for the info.

2 Likes

@bucfanpaka changing the subject from you breaking exos :sweat_smile: #blameevilpaka

4 Likes

Can we at least get a confirmation if such a long gap between t7 exos is intended or a bug?

Making these limited is fine and understandable, but this gap seems like an overkill. I’ve started playing at around the time previous ones were available, now i have majority of the achievements, objectives and feats completed, over 170 levels of experience plus ~500 hours played and i’ve never had a chance to visit t7

Wouldn’t it be better to spawn 1 planet instead of ~3, but make spawns proportionally more frequent, like about 2 weeks with randomness still included? Overall amount of available resources would not change.

Maybe it’s because the server needs money , and why spend money on something when your all busy doing something else… I’m joking (sorta) I think they have had issues with spawning them since Sovereigns came along and james did post a reason but meh to searching for it

1 Like

Perhaps they have to keep exos offline till the update release? Like a clean slate? Since sovereigns and exos don’t play well together.

I think I remember people saying they would have connection issues on their sovereign during the times exos were active.

This will never happen

1 Like

Getting confirmation of anything other than a lack of input is definitely a non starter

it is true that since the disappearance of the sovereign world there is less dex the time difference between the 2 its much longer than before for a time even I live long before the sovereign world there was almost always an active or big exo early 2 weeks gap between each there we play more in the month

The exos only spawn when enough time has passed since the last time some said the word exo… they are scare easily and are like reverse bloody mary.