Exodus (Seginiakai) closing down in ~4 weeks

perhaps they need to look into they whole goo -> spray system, make it easier or something

5 Likes

Yeah, they really should. They should make it so goo farmers can indeed make their farms sustainable, as well as capable of spraying every block thatā€™s capable of holding one of the 255 different colors available in the game engine.

2 Likes

Why you will quit

In @Stretchiousā€™ defense, color rarity is pretty stupid.

7 Likes

I will disagree. That much building being in cold berry versus white will make a difference. It will look pink. If the game only had 50 colors then all of this is moot, but it has 255 but they do not want you to have them . . I will never understand that. To the game it will make no difference, but to a player with a vision it makes a big difference. Heck it is the main reason I have never done a truly large build. Everything I design seems to have something color wise that I cannot get. I currently have two beacons, one of which is attached to Exodus and will go away when it gets ashed. The other is pure storage without a workshop. I just do not see the point in building until I can build what I want. I experiment with colors and materials all the time in test, but 90% of it could never be built in live.

3 Likes

Yes .
I writ it 2 times, when we pay for a rental planet, then must bei allowed of all colors

1 Like

The white would be obtainable. Weā€™ve had it a bunch of times.
Cold berry does have a pinkish hue. I would personally think a light tan colour would look good. As all white could be a little much. But the glow you could get off it at night with gleam would be sweet. So either way. If we get an exo with white rock I will go myself and gather rock to keep this aliveā€¦ I donā€™t even gather for myself. :joy:
If it was me Iā€™d change it all to a grey scale. Black, dark grey, oxide grey, ashen grey and cool grey. Then pick 1 colour gleam you like. And bingo bango Instant conversion to evil kingdom with all mats available.

1 Like

If it was as simple as someone farming mats for him, he would have given me a list. He wants to accomplish it mainly by himself, which isnā€™t a problem if he didnā€™t have a vision of exactly what he wanted. Heā€™s already settled for close enough for 5 years on every other build he has made.

Unfortunately, the main reactions most of us have gotten are ā€œgo play creativeā€ or ā€œsettle againā€. Its not suprising heā€™s losing the will to play. If he wanted the materials to be handed to him, he wouldnā€™t be worrying about anything and just rent a creative planet. Its why I shake my head when people keep refering to us as entitled for wanting what should be available if the game wasnā€™t hemeraging players as fast as they appear.

7 Likes

Ashes to ashes,
Dust to dust,
The exodus is goneā€¦
More plots for us

(and by us, I mean me :joy:)

As people already know, I took a chance on white becoming available some time in the future and got myself a sovereign world so I can continue to feed my building addiction. Eden IV is locked away currently, but Iā€™ll open it up a bit later once I have a bit more work done on Aurum for people to come look at.

8 Likes

All those builds will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

12 Likes

Itā€™s too bad she wonā€™t live, but then again, who does?

2 Likes

classic :sunglasses:

nice twist :grin:

2 Likes

Actually it was raining and I did get a tear in my eye watching it go.

:cry:

3 Likes

I understand. In death a member of project mayhem has a name. And his name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson.

3 Likes