Exodus (Seginiakai) closing down in ~4 weeks

Fair warning to all that have portals at the Exodus on Seginiakai - all beacons will expire in about 4 weeks time (around 22nd-23rd of September), - hoping that gives you enough time to make alternative portal arrangements.

2 Likes

Are you reclaiming your Deathray island Thingy stretchious-chan

Yup… I’m going to let the beacons run out on it and spend the next week consolidating the reclaim into my last remaining beacon.

1 Like

Do you have any places with interesting builds we should check out before they are gone?

You should check out the main part of exodus (via the TNT network to Seginiakai)

Unfortunately a lot of the other builds around the main build have already been ashed

3 Likes

Really? Is it because you’re moving to a sovereign world?

If colour rarity is still a thing, then most likely not.

6 Likes

Oh. Well that sucks. Is it cause you need truck loads of white stone for your build you were planning? Because I’d help you with mats on that. It looked to be so epic.

3 Likes

That’s a really nice offer and I genuinely do appreciate it (and believe me, I’d really like to do my build), but to be honest, I’d also like to have the opportunity to be able to gather what I need myself - just so I can get XP from mining, and then the subsequent processing of materials, to be able to afford the plots I will need.

Totally guessing at the requirements for the build, as I have absolutely no idea how many I will need what with all the chiselling required - but I’d guess I would need at minimum a couple of million white rock as well as a few other colours that aren’t currently available in the known universe.

12 Likes

actually passed through your build earlier today, bought some deco rock and went up to one of the grass covered mounts and marvelled at your build.
lets hope devs can sort out their priorities and we get the sovereign worlds we need to meet our ambitious visions!

2 Likes

Well that doesn’t seem like that big of a deal. I hope you’re keeping a workshop going. You won’t need a million white rock immediately as it will take months to build what you want. And I’m sure you have thousands of plots which should get you started. One blink exo with white can get you all you need. As for other colours get in touch with a few people with Big goo farms and get them making the sprays you’ll need for the other colours. I’m sure a lot of people will help with mats. Everyone wants to see more awesome builds. And yours is definitely one of them.

7 Likes

Me Think your Portal Hub Giant thingy should be Preserved As Ancient History of the Beginning of I’m the Oortians (^-^)

2 Likes

If colour rarity IS a thing does this just mean you won’t have a base? Or quitting?

1 Like

Not certain yet.

6 Likes

I feel the same man

1 Like

Let me raise this question. Are the blocks @Stretchious wanting to use capable of being tinted by color sprays? If not, then whats the point of goo farming for them?

Not sure. Mainly white from what I see.

I really just wanted to see this get built.

I think most of them are building type blocks like marble or brick. So those could be sprayed. How much would it cost or time would it take to make/spray 40,000 marble colored 222 - vivid mustard? Plus a few million white marble? He has 4 colors in his paths that do not exist in the public universe. Unless you want to use black grey or blue, you tend to be pretty much screwdrivered.

However I do know there is a gleam color (not black) that he likes and might have wanted to use, but gleam is not sprayable.

Well give it a few years and if he is still interested, the colors he needs may or may not have spawned and it could be built. But I tend to agree with the sentiment, that there is not any point to spending the time waiting to maybe get one color on an exo when you have no idea if the other 4 colors you need are ever going to spawn at all.

1 Like

Yeah. I would just build it with colours that are a close to what I want. In the grand scheme it wouldn’t make a difference. The build would look awesome in any colour. But I know what it’s like. As I’ve used only shadow red glass in my builds and I thought the 50 or so stacks of gleam I had would be enough. But I’ve gone through them all and through guild mates supplies as well. But it’s not going to stop me from creating.

1 Like