Exoworlds Incoming!

Bed what is bed??? does that mean Exo worlds??

1 Like

If it does then I’ve found one! But I sure as heck don’t hope to find all you lot in there when I go to sleep! :joy:

4 Likes

I am going to destory a exo world with a hammer! in 6hrs 30 mins!

pray first for one to actually show up my friend lol :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

am i hearing correctly? that all tier 6 planets are now tier 5? can anyone confirm this?

I think this may be the confusion:

1 Like

guess i’m not so upset i’m at work during all of this.

Houchus I says it’s Lvl 5 Potent but I’m perfectly fine standing here with Lvl 4 protection. Let me think… hmmmm… carry the 2 and… hmmm. Nope, doesn’t add up! lol

the 4th level adds 2 points of atmosphere resistance.
1+1+1+2 = 5 = level 5 potent

3 Likes

Need we say more!

1 Like

Ah I see. Makes sense now. (But I carried the 2! :stuck_out_tongue: ) Thanks, Vansten! :wink:

1 Like

Oh, I can’t keep up with you young-uns. All yer multitasking and multi-threading is multi-making-my-brain-hurt. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I’m flattered, but seeing as I have not long entered my fifth decade, that is not entirely accurate :neutral_face:

1 Like

I’m not that far behind you. Just a few short years until my 50th. Some days I feel about 80 though. Especially when the arthritis kicks in. Thrashing out a few tunes on Expert in Beat Saber helps with that though. I refuse to get too old without a fight! lol.

1 Like

next week for me :scream:

2 Likes

Ah, sorry, fifth decade - 40s

(0-10 1st decade, etc)

For some reason I just really struggle to say I’m, well, you know, not in my 30s anymore…

2 Likes

Oh thanks for that. lol. I wasn’t thinking of it that way! Means I’m entering my 6th. Doh!

1 Like

Buy yourself one of these. It’ll ease the transition…

7 Likes

I hit that mark next year, and yeah, that will be tough to adjust… :persevere: But it is heartening to see so many from our generation playing and even much older, especially in games I love like this and No Man’s Sky, see a lot of us here.

Perhaps in four decades or so we’ll all be playing together in a really authentic virtual reality from our nursing home beds… :wink: And yep, I’m not going down without a fight either, I keep playing even as my reflexes and vision go, and bash the young 'uns over the head with my umbrella while I recount the days of blowing into carts to get them to work…

4 Likes

:sunglasses: Goals:

7 Likes