Exoworlds Incoming!

Finding the exoworlds were fairly easy on the test server. I guess the % of spotting one on the live server are much lower? I haven’t spotted one yet

3 Likes

Yeah haven’t found one yet. Might not even get a T7 today at this rate. Will make the rare mats more valuable but I was really hoping for something right away

Or there just are not any up yet?

Bumbled around with a friend and got nothing. Only went to t5 and 6 planets though. Methinks they running scared, sensing our anticipation :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So…like in a few hours…or?

timestamp plz.

1 Like

T-Minus 8 hrs and then they can start it.

1 Like

My guess is peak hours for each region. If it’s currently peak hours for your region then your region would get the last planet (guessing)

Edit: maybe also postponed until guild buff bug gets sorted out?

thats what i am thinking, alot of people lost a bit of coin. People will want them buffs for the new worlds.

1 Like

I honestly forgot about guild buffs. Haven’t had any for two weeks now I think.

I guess the European server wasn’t fully covered in Lava and they had to fix that bug first and redo the planet… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

But, but, that’s when I go to bed?
Well, when I’m supposed to go to bed…

Make GOLDA your primary! NOW!

Bed what is bed??? does that mean Exo worlds??

1 Like

If it does then I’ve found one! But I sure as heck don’t hope to find all you lot in there when I go to sleep! :joy:

4 Likes

I am going to destory a exo world with a hammer! in 6hrs 30 mins!

pray first for one to actually show up my friend lol :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

am i hearing correctly? that all tier 6 planets are now tier 5? can anyone confirm this?

I think this may be the confusion:

1 Like

guess i’m not so upset i’m at work during all of this.