Explaining the Exchange

but that doesn’t mean having more characters gives you more resources, you still have to put a lot of time into finding and crafting the materials, so not pay to win

pay to win is where you pay to get a massive leg up in game, like buying a tool that no one else can get in the game normally that acts as all tools combined

2 Likes

I told you where I got it… From my time spent in game playing I was not the capital when I went to the sanctum I would see Boundless Heights and would need to wait for the slow spinning world to put sparta in a visable location…

After I was Capital Sparta was readily visable in the sky right away when I went to the sanctum… Mind you still havent managed to get the sign readable yet… but thats a different story…

1 Like

ok then, maybe it does show on the capital but that doesn’t mean that your shop is going to get more traffic, you still need to advertise your shop, for others to know about it

1 Like

I see where you are coming from you don’t want to see this game fail, I don’t want that to happen either, but this is not pay to win, no where in this system is pay to win, there are games out there with horrendous pay to win systems, this is not like those. these things you can get, they don’t give you an advantage over other players, unless you work really damn hard in game and spend heaps of time working on your builds and running shops

1 Like

Again what is it with you and resources and time…

If player A puts in 500 hours and has the resources
and player B puts in 500 hours and has the resources
and player C puts in 500 hours and has the resources

They are up to this point on Equal footing…
But player A has 1 character with 4 Skill Sets able to craft anything and turns those resources seamlessly into what he needs to make with less time invested because he does not need to swap characters…

But player B has 4 characters he bought a couple extra so now to make Brews he has to swap to his brewer and food he has to swap to his cook… This costs him time but He can still atleast make it all…

And then player C has only 1 character and no skill sets he can’t brew he can’t cook he doesn’t have those skills and he doesn’t have room for those skills so now he is at a considerable disadvantage to both Player B and A…

2 Likes

but player A and B still had to level up said characters until they had the skills to craft those items, which takes time to do and they still had to level up in those new skill sets,
(I think you have to still level up a new skill set from the beginning, not sure though)

1 Like

you don’t level up skill sets you unlock them with skill points…

If you level up to lvl 50 you get X amount of skill points you then take those points and unlock
Skills
A B C and D…

with a skill set you can then buy you can press a button and those points get shifted to skills
E F G and H

And with another skill set you can then shift the points into skills
I J K L

Where are you getting this idea that every skill is leveled ?!?

1 Like

you are just making up problems from no where, player C can still get more skill sets as he levels up, he can still make extra characters with the character slots he starts with, he can still achieve everything A and B have.

2 Likes

I said I think it might be like that

1 Like

they still have to work hard to get to level 50 though to get the skill sets

1 Like

Its not… at this point I am going to stop talking to you as it seems you don’t even understand the basics of the game lol…

1 Like

oh so now you are gonna leave
because I made a small mistake

1 Like

I am still right as they still had to work hard to get the extra character to the level required to craft certain items they still and to work hard to get to level 50 to get the skill sets

1 Like

Worked hard eh… Level 50 can be done in 3-4 days taking it easy and just showing up to the community hunts not really working all that hard at it…

Reaching lvl 23 takes about 10 minutes if you know what your doing…

If your struggling to get to lvl 50 its likely because your new to the game…

1 Like

Since levels are now worth qubits easy levels means easy qubits. Which makes buying them unnecessary.

I’m already swimming in plots before the exchange:
It should be clear from this that there is already no advantage in buying more except if you like building huge structures.

As for plots giving prestige advantage - all of my plots give almost 1 mil prestige. Dune has almost half of my plots in Aquatopia with 10mil prestige.

You can only have 3 skill sets per character. I logged in on testing and made 600 cubits in 5 minutes to quickly buy another skill set and check them out. The system plays much better than what we have now and we have just gotten much more choice in our rewards. Test it out and get all the facts before calling it the end of the world?

10 Likes

I’m simply curious overall. Couple questions.

How much have you played and leveled up to have that many plots under this system? o.o That’s insanity, haha. Have you been on most community hunts?

Also, you can only gain cubits by purchasing them or by leveling up, right? And you gain something like 60 cubits per level? How did you gain 600 cubits in 5 minutes to try the other skill set? I might be missing something. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I barely hunt - I’ve been on a few hunts but less than 5% of my time. My hunter is another alt that I didn’t screenshot the plots from either.

Most of my XP is from mining and crafting with about 1000 hours played.

Keep in mind that Oortian is 300% more than base plots so that it accounts for 4168 of those plots (all unused). Even without any bonuses I would have 2084 plots and only use 1997 for everything I have built.

3 Likes

One question how you can gain Cubits now? Please a detailed answer, cause i got lost…

2 Likes

you get them instead of plots upon leveling now - then you spend them on plots or other stuff

1 Like

Yeah - fewer plots if you choose that reward, but then you can forget ever swapping out skills without spending money.

At this point I’d rather just pay a sub and get an enjoyable game than trying to work microtransactions in to support the game. As is they will hobble play experience, especially for new players.

2 Likes